Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crestliner for sale, whats a fair price?

Default Crestliner for sale, whats a fair price?

Sold, sold, sold,
    gonna miss her.
    Last edited by fishfinder; 06-30-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: SOLD

All depends on the engine...if it is in good shape $6000 is a fair price. I just bought a 17' Lowe with a 2004 40 HP 4 stroke for $4500. From the only pic I would say they are about in the same condition.

It has an outdrive not outboard on it... make sure thats going to work for you...

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    Not in a big hurry to sell, but thought I would see if guys thought this was a reasonable price. Looking to buy another boat soon.

http://crestlineforrsale.webs.com/
    Nice setup there. I would have original owner show maintance records and if boat was used in SW. I love the quality workmanship of Crestliner, we have owned our fishhawk 16' since 1992(OB 4 stroke upgrade in 2007). If the owner needs to sell asap, he/she should be able to work the numbers....good luck on the boat hunt.

i have no urgency to sell it, but i am putting it up for sale. gonna put it on ebay after the july 4th holiday. any-one is welcome to have it inspected by a mechanic.

make sure to keep the owner sticker on the window that brings up the price a lil :-)

just purchased an eighteen foot crestliner for ten grand. a two thousand and seven mirage with a mercury one hundred and fifteen horse outboard.not many crestliners out there for sale.gives to reason that they must be good boats, people are holding on to them.

Default responses very

you are right

If I'm being honest and since you asked (I don't usually like to knock people's action), I think that price is a bit high. I doubt you'll sell it very quickly or at all for $6000.00. I'd be looking to pay closer to $4000 for that boat and at that I wouldn't feel I was getting a "deal", I'd feel like it was a fair price. The boat is nearly 13 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbrn View Post
    If I'm being honest and since you asked (I don't usually like to knock people's action), I think that price is a bit high. I doubt you'll sell it very quickly or at all for $6000.00. I'd be looking to pay closer to $4000 for that boat and at that I wouldn't feel I was getting a "deal", I'd feel like it was a fair price. The boat is nearly 13 years old.
    I disagree laserbrn, do a quick search on boat trader for clean 2000 Crestliners for 4K, slim pickings, maybe a POS bayliner that has been used in SW for4k. This crestliner w/matching trailer looks like it was taken care of over the years. F/F, you got a nice fishing machine there, dont let anyone low ball you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast