Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WTB : rod holders

Default WTB : rod holders

i was just curious if any1 might have some laying around that they don't use anymore.. I'm located in riverside. the ones I'm looking for are the ones that stand above the ground like 2ft or something. i found a link the ones I'm interested in are like the ones they call the trout slayers. Lmk plz if u have them and want to sale. thanx

http://www.jmscustomrodholders.com/products.html

http://www.samsoutdoorsman.com/bankholder.html

i have absolutely nothing to do with that company just a link i found of what I'm looking for thanx!
    Last edited by angelsfan951; 05-15-2012 at 07:08 PM.

how much are you looking to spend on them i can make you one custom with cup holders, powerbait holders, anything you want i can even make you a double pole holder just let me know what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalB3AST View Post
    how much are you looking to spend on them i can make you one custom with cup holders, powerbait holders, anything you want i can even make you a double pole holder just let me know what you need?
    well the cheaper the better thats why I'm trying to find some1 that has them laying around that don't use them, but i mean how much would u charge me to make something like in that link. I need 4 of them

PVC ? screws...window aluminum trim... go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    PVC ? screws...window aluminum trim... go from there.
    been there done that, thats not what I'm looking for i need something like whats in the links! since i don't know how to weld I'm SOL and can't build it myself

any1??? sum1 must have some

I have a friend who custom makes them. If you check out my videos on youtube "santa ana river lakes fishing with Mr T-rex" you can see them there !! let me know if you are interested