Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the site from monrovia

Default New to the site from monrovia

Hello!!! My name is wil and i'm from monrovia,i love saltwater fishing-most of what i do is the surf or pier looking for halibut,rays or threshers.i've been in the tackle industry for about 8 years-i now own a new shop in monrovia.i'ts a pleasure to be part of the site and i'm really looking forward to all the info and i hope i can help some out as well.
    Thanks--wil

Welcome aboard Wil ! Enjoy !

Welcome Wil. Where's your tackle shop? I work in Monrovia and usually have to pick up gear from that walmart.

Hi white belt! My shop is 310 s myrtle right across from library park,the name of the shop is odly enough wils sport and tackle 626-357-3300
    if you come in introduce yourself i'd like to meet you!

Welcome to the site. If I ever run through Monrovia I will hit up your shop.

Will! Welcome to the site my man. I live in Arcadia and look forward to visiting your shop! Is their a specific niche you trying to cater to in your business? Or do you have all the gear for fresh and saltwater fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by WILSSPORT&TACKLE View Post
    Hi white belt! My shop is 310 s myrtle right across from library park,the name of the shop is odly enough wils sport and tackle 626-357-3300
    if you come in introduce yourself i'd like to meet you!
    Very cool I will visit soon!

I thought you meant the other Monrovia.
    You would not believe how many container ships say ' Monrovia '
    on the transom.

Monrovia

City of Monrovia
    Monrovia is located in Liberia

Location within Liberia, West Africa
    Coordinates: 6°18′48″N 10°48′5″WCoordinates: 6°18′48″N 10°48′5″W
    Country Liberia
    County Montserrado
    District Greater Monrovia
    Established April 25, 1822
    Named for James Monroe -U.S. President
    Government
    • Mayor Mary Broh
    Population (2008)[1]
    • Metro 970,824
    Time zone GMT (UTC+0)

Monrovia is the capital city of the West African nation of Liberia. Located on the Atlantic Coast at Cape Mesurado, it lies geographically within Montserrado County, but is administered separately. The city is governed as a metropolitan city called Greater Monrovia District, which had a population of 970,824 as of the 2008 census, containing 29% of the total population of Liberia and is the country's most populous city.[2] Monrovia is the cultural, political and financial hub for the entire country. The body that administers the government of Greater Monrovia District is the Monrovia City Corporation.

I guess I will be at your shop sometime this week as I work just down the street. Welcome to the forums and I hope to be frequenting your shop often! Finally a fishing shop around here..there isnt one for miles!

Hey christopherstellar!
    My store i an all around type of shop,come on in and if you need something that i don't have i'll do my best to get it for you,thanks--wil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast