Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WTB small outboard for 12ft Valco!

Default WTB small outboard for 12ft Valco!

I need a motor for my 12 ft Valco Aluminum duck boat. I live in bakersfield, any decent motor for a reasonable price would be amazing. I will pick up depending on the distance, but almost anywhere is good ;-)

I would be willing to pick it up as far as San Diego if the price was right also...

Ok...does anyone know if lake Isabella has a classifieds section of their paper?

Lake izzy doesn't really have much boats or boat stuff for sale in their paper. Most people up there sell stuff on the radio classified program that comes on once a day called tradio. I believe they list all the items on their website of the radio station that is 102.5. I forger the name but their are often boats in it as well as outboards. If I were you though I would call jerrys boat center in lake Isabella. He has lots of used outboards and is knowledgable and reasonable. If you bought one from him it would be running like a champ