Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: CDM 8/19

Default CDM 8/19

hey guys..was out there again...but it was very slow this time..talked to a dude there who caught a 4lber..so bigger models must be out there...baitfish were thick...saw a school of cudas breezing by..but they weren't interested..i managed to land a micro cuda on 1oz chrome kroc at the end of jetty...went down to the beach side later on and spotted some sliders...got a few hits but no beans wanted to play..we got a couple of small YFC...slow day but it was still fun just being out there :wink:

Nice barrie jimmy :thumb:

Yo, i saw your reply. Yeah, i was there that day. What time did you fish there, did not see you? The place is crazy, so much bait fish. Bigger predator fish got to be there. Going back again, see you there..

i was there from 4:30pm till it got dark..i need to try it down there in the morning but i have to sleep in during weekends haha..hit me up next time you guys head out..