Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Suicide by Cops ? Was the guy drunk, scared, drugs ? I realize cops are trained to shoot for the chest but is this necessary ?
    The officers verbal command appear correct but was 5 shots to the guy needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Suicide by Cops ? Was the guy drunk, scared, drugs ? I realize cops are trained to shoot for the chest but is this necessary ?

I know this video was a thread Jack, but wow!!!!!! If the police officer was charged and gone to trial, I could see how people could acquit.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-17-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Wow... What's he gonna do with a knife? You have a gun! Use your tazer Ahole!!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789