Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Who's your money on?

I got $20 on Quagga, but I'm hedging my bet with $14.20 on The Crow, with the 2:1 odds being offered.
    What's the over/under on how many posts till Hawgz gets involved and challenges LQ to a fish off?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    It's like a race to see who can be the most annoying intellectual know it all.
    Really????....I mean, really??????

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    What's the over/under on how many posts till Hawgz gets involved and challenges LQ to a fish off?
    Apparently Hawgz has decided to take the high road on this thread so I would say that the chances of that happening are slim to none.

What I do wanna see if a Stormcrow/Quagga post off. That'll provide days of entertainment.

Apparently Hawgz has decided to take the high road on this thread so I would say that the chances of that happening are slim to none.

What I do wanna see if a Stormcrow/Quagga post off. That'll provide days of entertainment.
    Oh hush DS.

Hawgz didn't take the high road. His wheels just fell off.

Which is more than I can say for Stormcrow, who's as challenging as a......well you know......

Who's your money on?

I got $20 on Quagga, but I'm hedging my bet with $14.20 on The Crow, with the 2:1 odds being offered.
    Seriously, anyone willing to back Crow that he can prove he got the best of Lady Q more then three times?????? I've got a $20 that's says he can't. If someone is up for the bet, all's we need is an impartial Judge and we got a challenge. By the way, you don't have to bet any money. But I will pay $20 if someone will stand up for Crow and Win the Challenge. It's been getting a little boring without any political discussions lately. I guess with all the things going right for the Demorats in the State and Federal government. It's hard to get a good discussion going. lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-16-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Unfortunately both DS and TUCK are a day late and a dollar short....In post #58 you can plainly see that I gave up on the thread.

You're fishin' for somethin' that ain't in the water boys. :-)

As I said before...LQ, like Herpes, wont go away. My favorite quote stands: "Those who don't get it will NEVER KNOW they don't get it." Therefore I only engage to a certain point. Sorry to get your little peckers wet with no happy ending. LOL

Tight Lines. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    ..LQ, like Herpes, wont go away. :-)

$20 on Stormcrow

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

$20 on Stormcrow

Hi DR,

Thank you for volunteering to play our game. The rules are simple, Crow get's to pick 4 statements he every made on any Thread, where he feels he out witted Lady Q. We do need an impartial Judge, who will give his honest opinion that Storm really did out wit Lady Q on all four statements. If the Judge rules in favor of Storm, DR get's $20 from me. What does Storm get????? He get's the satisfaction that judged by his peers, that he really did out wit Lady Q at least 4 times. Now all's we need is an impartial Judge (Sorry Hawgy won't do) and Storm willingly to play our game. A certain man living up in the mountains that we all know and love would make the perfect judge. I hope he is willingly to do it.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-16-2014 at 08:56 PM.

My favorite quote stands: "Those who don't get it will NEVER KNOW they don't get it."
    This from the goof who thinks LQ is an alt.

Therefore I only engage to a certain point. Sorry to get your little peckers wet with no happy ending.
    Yep, Crow's all about teasing those little peckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    This from the goof who thinks LQ is an alt.

Yep, Crow's all about teasing those little peckers.

LQ, You got owned.
    Once again you picked out someones reply, started a bunch of BS over something not even related to the topic. Then tripped in the mud. Best if you just sit this one out and try to save face. DR

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast