Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Ok ***hole you are making this real personal.
    Oh, this is rich. It was your own inability to maintain any semblance of personal objectivity on this issue which garnered my attention to begin with. And it's indicative of your lack of emotional level-headedness when it comes to issues you choose to get your panties in a wad about. Don't get all hypocritical about it now.

How can they justify this!! Thats why nobody gives a **** when a cop passes away !! they are truly unwotrhy of the title (PIG)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    If that was your son, it would explain his mental instability.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde
    Ok ***hole you are making this real personal. I think it's time you either STFU or face me in person and say what you just did, effing coward. I'll put money on it that 90% of the folks on this board think you are an arrogant, elitist psychopath. What's with the mods on this site. I understand allowing debate and drama, but this goes way beyond that. How many more are going to leave this site because of disgusting behavior like this anonymous cowards...

Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    How can they justify this!! Thats why nobody gives a **** when a cop passes away !! they are truly unwotrhy of the title (PIG)!!!
    Your statements is baffling, leaving more questions than answers. Obviously you are not aware how the term was derived. Sooo, you do like them than right? Do yourself a favor and stop posting before you embarrass yourself anymore. 7 posts since '04 and this is what you come up with??

I am by no means justifying the actions of the involved officers. I hope they will eventually get what they deserve, however believing that all cops are "Bad" is as simple minded as believing that all people who use powerbait or nightcrawlers liter, all fly fisherman must be rich or that there's not one single white person with rhythm or who can jump...get with it.

Think before you type, better yet just trying thinking!!!

Default Kelly Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Ouch.

I would say that if a picture is a worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million, but we all know cops, videos, and convictions don't go well together.

I'm disgusted after watching this video. I have no words. RIP KELLY THOMAS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    Ignorant idiot! Just trying to stir crap up huh? Freak'n genius.

Since the verdict have been reached and announced. They been tried by their peers. Accept that and move on. The long winded discussion about the "what if" scenario is like, "beating the dead horse". You can what if all day behind that computer screen by playing arm chair lawyer. Police work ain't pretty.

His dad was a douche for neglecting his son's mental needs. Instead he was kicked and ignore by family members until the news brought the beating to light with a dark poor video of the incident. Now the Feds will review the case and see if they will file federal charges against the officers. All charges have been dropped against the other officer who was awaiting trial. The DA didn't have much to say during the closing statements.. Maybe he should have said, "Can we all just get along?"
    Last edited by Micropterus salmoides; 01-15-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Ignorant idiot! Just trying to stir crap up huh? Freak'n genius.
    No just giving my opinion , he should have never been beaten to death by some gung ho street bully with a badge. its sickning to watch !

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Your statements is baffling, leaving more questions than answers. Obviously you are not aware how the term was derived. Sooo, you do like them than right? Do yourself a favor and stop posting before you embarrass yourself anymore. 7 posts since '04 and this is what you come up with??

I am by no means justifying the actions of the involved officers. I hope they will eventually get what they deserve, however believing that all cops are "Bad" is as simple minded as believing that all people who use powerbait or nightcrawlers liter, all fly fisherman must be rich or that there's not one single white person with rhythm or who can jump...get with it.

Think before you type, better yet just trying thinking!!!

I made a statement in how I feel about the crisis of a poor mentally unstable individual that was undeniably beaten to death, he even stop screaming which then turned into low moans and they still continued to unleash the relentless assault and you can hear some laughter few times near the end , I too was thinking "what if that was my son " I do believe in the justice system but time and time again it continues to fail and with that said ,once again I made a statement which I am entitled to so sorry you dont agree with it, and I did not ask for your opinion, since ive been on here since 04 with only 7 post and I havent asked for your opinion yet I would think you would have gotten the hint. thank you for your time .

One of the problems we have today is the process by which law enforcement officers are recruited to begin with. I have a huge amount of respect for detectives and old school police officers who possess the skill of true public relations professionals where trust and respect between the officer and the community are always prioritized and held sacred. Think Robert Duvall's character from Colors (1988)...Unfortunately the young officers of today are by and large not ready to do the job set in front of them. They are simply NOT capable. The only requirements seem to be to have a clean background and a high school diploma and being of some supposed minority to satisfy some Consent Decree. This is what happens when you give a badge and a gun to those kind of people.

NEWSFLASH TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS: When you give a someone who barely graduated high school a badge and a gun simply because of their ethnicity and their clean background the Kelly Thomas Incident is what occurs! Have you ever wondered why these kids apply to be police officers? It is because THEY WEREN'T CAPABLE OF EARNING A COLLEGE DEGREE and ALL OF THE CRITICAL THINKING and DEPTH OF THOUGHT PROCESSES THAT GO WITH IT. Does this not tell you anything? You wonder why you get sued and lose judgements for MILLIONS of dollars of taxpayer money over stupid decisions made by police? THIS IS WHY.

Just sayin....

If we as a society, applaud Publicly Safety as much as I hear it mentioned EVERYwhere I go, then those who we entrust to provide such safety should be
    of the highest, most intelligent, most educated caliber possible. Believe me, a 25 year old who barely graduated high school with a 2.12 GPA and dropped out of his City College classes yet was hired by the local P.D. because of the color of his/her skin is a huge travesty which occurs on a daily basis. This folly rears it's ugly head again and again in every civil judgement awarded due to police stupidity and poor decision making as well as the harm, in this case, the death of an innocent citizen.

NEW police officers should be required to have at least a 3.0 GPA through high school and be forced to have earned a B.S. in Criminal Science from an accredited university. Further, they should also have a clean background and demonstrate some level of higher intelligence thinking ALA "Wonderlic Test"...The minimum age should be 25 before one could even apply.

Strange....90 percent of all law enforcement officers working the street ARE NOT REMOTELY CAPABLE of achieving said requirements... which proves my point to begin with.

Look at your recruiting practices, hire better people. Nuff Said
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 01-16-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast