Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Makes no sense at all our justice system is completely f'd up.
    But of course, let's not argue the point that if these 2 gentleman did not have badges on, they'd be up $hí†'s creek without a paddle from the moment they were arrested.

"Where's the outrage?"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    But of course, let's not argue the point that if these 2 gentleman did not have badges on, they'd be up $hí†'s creek without a paddle from the moment they were arrested.

"Where's the outrage?"
    When I heard about this last night I thought "Is this going to be the start of the first all white American riot?", today noth'n but crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    "Is this going to be the start of the first all white American riot?", today noth'n but crickets.
    Disco Demolition Night already happened, Seal.

Unrelated video:

I'm old, I've lived a good long life. If that was my son, these two non-human scumbags would be dead men walking. But their lives would be a living nightmare before they ended...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I'm old, I've lived a good long life. If that was my son, these two non-human scumbags would be dead men walking. But their lives would be a living nightmare before they ended...
    If that was your son, it would explain his mental instability.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    If that was your son, it would explain his mental instability.
    Ok ***hole you are making this real personal. I think it's time you either STFU or face me in person and say what you just did, effing coward. I'll put money on it that 90% of the folks on this board think you are an arrogant, elitist psychopath. What's with the mods on this site. I understand allowing debate and drama, but this goes way beyond that. How many more are going to leave this site because of disgusting behavior like this anonymous cowards...

If that was my son, these two non-human scumbags would be dead men walking.
    Hawgz,

When you begin a statement with a declarative like that, the reader assumes that if the opposite were true, so would your feelings.

Essentially, what you've posted conveys that you'd be up in arms, only if the victim was your son.

What about if it wasn't your son?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hawgz,

When you begin a statement with a declarative like that, the reader assumes that if the opposite were true, so would your feelings.

Essentially, what you've posted conveys that you'd be up in arms, only if the victim was your son.

What about if it wasn't your son?
    Non-sense, I feel the same damn way. I'm absolutely outraged at this verdict. Simply stunning. But I call bee ess, there's no excuse for Quagga's repulsive post.

Ok ***hole you are making this real personal. I think it's time you either STFU or face me in person and say what you just did, effing coward. I'll put money on it that 90% of the folks on this board think you are an arrogant, elitist psychopath. What's with the mods on this site. I understand allowing debate and drama, but this goes way beyond that. How many more are going to leave this site because of disgusting behavior like this anonymous cowards...
    My money is on hawgz.

"It" stands no chance

Non-sense, I feel the same damn way. I'm absolutely outraged at this verdict. Simply stunning. But I call bee ess, there's no excuse for Quagga's repulsive post.
    Ahh...then the "if it was my son" was best to get left out.

Because I know plenty of folk that could care less about stuff like this unless it affected one of their own, which is why issues like this never get the attention it deserves. The verdict came out yesterday and the mainstream media is doing a great job of reporting it.

Another victory for the boys in blue, unless of course, the Feds are ready to indict One Eyed Willie and Señor Carnitas with a civil suit, which I'm crossing my fingers for.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 01-14-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast