Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Devoreflyer: Thanks for the info and taking the time to post it. I am going to pass on the site to some of my Special Ed co-workers. :) Thanks again.

what was the point of the one cop beating Kelly with his mag lite when they already had him down on the ground, and to keep beating him after he stopped saying anything or even making any noise, which one is worse Rodney King beating or this one. Question is where was the video taken from? I must have missed that one!

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    ...which one is worse Rodney King beating or this one.
    Well....

I *believe* the toxicology report for Mr. King had him all frio'ed* out. That right there is a good excuse to wail on the guy, considering I've seen some footage of people on PCP having super human strength and multiple individuals needed to take them down.

Does that warrant the beat down that he got? Probably not, but at least there was a hypothetical reason on why he received his beat down.

So, I think the Kelly case is much worse, quite simply because Rodney is still out getting DUIs, crashing into vehicles and participating in Celebrity Rehab.

Kelly, on the other hand, has left this earth.

* Frio - A KOOL cigarette laced with PCP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well....

I *believe* the toxicology report for Mr. King had him all frio'ed* out. That right there is a good excuse to wail on the guy, considering I've seen some footage of people on PCP having super human strength and multiple individuals needed to take them down.

Does that warrant the beat down that he got? Probably not, but at least there was a hypothetical reason on why he received his beat down.

So, I think the Kelly case is much worse, quite simply because Rodney is still out getting DUIs, crashing into vehicles and participating in Celebrity Rehab.

Kelly, on the other hand, has left this earth.

* Frio - A KOOL cigarette laced with PCP
    Here you go Darkshadow. These two are going to trial and hopefully justice will not be blind. Link to the outcome of the hearing.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...and-trial.html

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfish View Post
    Here you go Darkshadow. These two are going to trial and hopefully justice will not be blind.
    Unfortunately, it only takes one person on the jury who is sympathetic to Law Enforcement Officers to have a case result in an acquittal.

I'm really not holding my breath on this one, but stranger things have happened. Hopefully we can count on the United States Department of Justice to start preparing their civil case now after both officers are acquitted.

I'm surprised we haven't had a change of venue already.

Simi Valley is nice this time of year, right? ;-)

Whole situation could have been avoided with a simple LVNR.

I assume Fullerton is certified. Most P.O.S.T. academies teach the technique...

http://www.nletc.com/lateral-vascula...restraint-lvnr

Hopefully Ramos and Glass eye do some time behind bars.

Question is where was the video taken from? I must have missed that one!
    The video just got released last week. Bus station security pole cam.

Put Ramos and Glass Eye in General Population.
    See how tough they are in the main yard.

what was the point of the one cop beating Kelly with his mag lite when they already had him down on the ground, and to keep beating him after he stopped saying anything or even making any noise, which one is worse Rodney King beating or this one. Question is where was the video taken from? I must have missed that one!
    If i'm not mistaken they were beating him with the taser gun and not a flash light. Apparently, 4 tases wasn't enough so his only other option was to beat him in the face with it. That taser gun is now evidence wiht Kelly's blood all over it. What the video doesn't show is that Kelly's face getting hammered on a street curb. So, he face was already getting smashed in before they decided to add a few shots to the head with the taser gun. Hence the pics. The funny thing is that nothing was ever found and he wasn't guily of anything. This guy lost his life and for what????

They told him he was going to get it and they gave it him alright. In the worse way. He was not fighting the police but fighting for his life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	35140  
    Last edited by tailchaser001; 05-09-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I would say that if a picture is a worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million, but we all know cops, videos, and convictions don't go well together.
    Not Guilty.

Go figure.

There's no figuring this one out. Ok maybe murder would be tough but they were up on other lesser charges also that they were found not guilty of, hell they'll probably get their damn jobs back! Total and complete BS!

If I were those 2 cops I'd have my head on a swivel, Kelly's dad has got to be beyond pissed off.

Makes no sense at all our justice system is completely f'd up.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast