Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

I can't imagine what Ron Thomas is feeling as he's seeing this in the court room. "....help me Dad!"

Ouch.

I would say that if a picture is a worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million, but we all know cops, videos, and convictions don't go well together.

Fat piece of fkn crap. that first cop is the same cop told one of my homeless buddies about a month before this happened to get your *** out of fullerton or were gonna f u up we dont like bums in our town. Fkn fat racist pig i was almost over this bs and this new vid stirred me right back up. I cant wait till that fat **** gets his for doing this ****. karmas gonna catch up to him and kill his ***

"I SMASHED HIS FACE TO HELL" Did I hear that right? oh man I'm sure the dad was already furious but then to hear the fricken pig say that? I haven't been keeping up with this because it would probably just piss me off more and more each day. I feel sorry for the family, I hope the pigs burn big time!

I was mad when this story first broke. Me being a father and seeing this video now really irritates the hell out of me that these officers are suppose to protect and serve the community. Who are they protecting? Seems like in this video they are just harassing him. I hope these thugs get what they deserve. I am truly sorry for the loss of the son to Ron Thomas and hope justice gets served.
    Last edited by sweetfish; 05-08-2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling

A judge listened as defense attorneys argued that Thomas did not die as a result of his altercation with police last summer, but rather a lack of oxygen caused either by compression from CPR or a delay of getting a breathing tube into Thomas.
    :-\

So blaming the medical staff for his death is going to be the defense attorney's angle?

Why not argue that it was the batons themselves, and not the individuals wielding said batons, that caused his death.

That way we can put the batons on trial, instead of the cops.

I say we save the tax payers a bunch of money and put them in LA County General Population.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I would say that if a picture is a worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million, but we all know cops, videos, and convictions don't go well together.
    Not Guilty.

Go figure.

There's no figuring this one out. Ok maybe murder would be tough but they were up on other lesser charges also that they were found not guilty of, hell they'll probably get their damn jobs back! Total and complete BS!

If I were those 2 cops I'd have my head on a swivel, Kelly's dad has got to be beyond pissed off.

Makes no sense at all our justice system is completely f'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Makes no sense at all our justice system is completely f'd up.
    But of course, let's not argue the point that if these 2 gentleman did not have badges on, they'd be up $hí†'s creek without a paddle from the moment they were arrested.

"Where's the outrage?"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    But of course, let's not argue the point that if these 2 gentleman did not have badges on, they'd be up $hí†'s creek without a paddle from the moment they were arrested.

"Where's the outrage?"
    When I heard about this last night I thought "Is this going to be the start of the first all white American riot?", today noth'n but crickets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast