Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I buy 3rd grip rod holster at

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    Yeah, thats one thing about the people at Joy. Their English isnt very fluent, but heck, that can be said for 90% of Californians nowadays!!! LOL. What they lack in English speaking abilities, though, they make up for in great customer service and satisfaction. If youre ever in the Koreatown/Hollywood area of L.A., give em a try!
    Went there today and they are all sold out. Maybe he didn't want to go to the back of the store for his secret stash. However, he did ask me if I was interested in a used one since he has two that he currently uses. Wow, what a nice gesture and reinforces your comment about their great customer service and satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by m2oz90277 View Post
    Went there today and they are all sold out. Maybe he didn't want to go to the back of the store for his secret stash. However, he did ask me if I was interested in a used one since he has two that he currently uses. Wow, what a nice gesture and reinforces your comment about their great customer service and satisfaction.
    Im sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you didnt drive far to see them. I also hope you can believe me that I was joking when I said he must have a hidden stash somewhere. Hes not the type of person to hoard items from potential customers, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    Im sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you didnt drive far to see them. I also hope you can believe me that I was joking when I said he must have a hidden stash somewhere. Hes not the type of person to hoard items from potential customers, bro.
    I figured you were joking. He actually double-checked a few aisles to make sure his other employee didn't overlook it. Very friendly. Thanks.

I've been looking around for one too. If anyone has one they want to sell new/used pm me if you want to sell it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12