Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Smoking at Park Lakes???

that is a nice bikini.....to bad people cry about people smoking outdoors, and your really crying over dude using roboworms? I mean its one thing if he is throwing his worn out worms into the lake intentionally but if they just fall off or w/e, well...im sure he isnt the only thats had it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Not sure you were ever asked. Are you really....saying he should approach the "homie" and let him know what.....? Are you positive that the poster didn't just post a picture of his vehicle like so many others do here? Is this some kind of sub-culture talk thing? What the heck is a "GURL"....is it like a girl?
    He doesnt need to be asked anything, thread started posted this thread, and Chopiz commented on it. He is saying approach the guy and ask him to stop doing whatever it is that is the problem. Why would the picture be his car? Did he imply or say anything stating it was his own car? Considering the thread being about 1 specific guy id also assume without him pointing out otherwise that the cars owner is whoever he is crying about. Does it really matter their is a U instead of I in his spelling of girl, considering the message that he was trying to convey was pretty obvious. Stop trollin.

3. Default

This is going to be great!

If someone's failing at a city park, intentionally, fair game for photos online. Welcome to the Interwebs, folks.

Uh oh this thread is now pg 13, thanks dockrat

Quote Originally Posted by ushone View Post
    .....to bad people cry about people smoking outdoors,
    People cry about people smoking outdoors cause so many smokers toss their butts on the ground! Do smokers think that a butt isn't trash? What's the deal?

This is one of those threads that might have some staying power, oh and Viejo.
    Last edited by seal; 05-02-2012 at 11:09 AM.

I cant speak for other smokers but when i used to i always tossed em in the trash bag or my pocket till i came across a trash can. I was actually talking about the literal smoke, i can understand the worry about the butts tho cause its true most just toss em.

I cant speak for other smokers but when i used to i always tossed em in the trash bag or my pocket till i came across a trash can. I was actually talking about the literal smoke, i can understand the worry about the butts tho cause its true most just toss em.
    Yes not all smokers are inconsiderate, I have a friend, heavy smoker, but he always uses a pocket or an empty can and never drops them on the ground. Unfortunately like all things in life a few can screw things up for the rest, like you said many don't dispose of them properly and just drop um, you see it all the time. I agree with literal smoke, there is no second hand smoke issues outdoors if that's the reason it's stupid!

Im still curious what the issue with the roboworms and him were? And why hes posting pics of the guys car?

Im still curious what the issue with the roboworms and him were? And why hes posting pics of the guys car?
    Same here. Post title has 'smoking' in the name, but the details have nothing to do with smoking, but with someone throwing their Roboworms on the ground, and apparently something dying because they ate them?

And a picture of his car.

So, inquiring minds want to know:

1. How is smoking involved?
    2. Why not post a picture of the dead animal that succumbed due to a Roboworm, instead of the person's car?

Maybe he's referring to the A hole that constantly smokes at Hansen Dam and when told by the life guards he can't smoke there his reply is usually "oh so sorry MY FRIEND, I didn't know", then no sooner do they get to the tower he lites up again, cups the cigarette so they won't see it and just keeps on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast