Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris Sunday 4-29-12...video

Default Perris Sunday 4-29-12...video

Enjoy guys....I lost a nice toad that day. Steve did great with the jerk bait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8iBX...feature=colike

Pretty cool vid man.... I like that,is it your own prod. Comp.?
    Poor ***!!!!! Got me crackn up....

Bassgrabber and Sublime,
    Way to go on the prowl for the green meanies in the shallows. I love these videos and your post production technique and scoring. Nice job on the vid but you two big guys crack me up in that little pud musher boat you use. Have you ever tipped that thing over?? I know you both have stood up in it as I have seen you both fishing in it but to me........a little scary!! Tight Lines!!

Lol! thanks man.. and yea 1 time @ skinner I almost sent him over the side.. some how he saved it and got back in.. but we handle it on that boat.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by karalm View Post
    Bassgrabber and Sublime,
    Way to go on the prowl for the green meanies in the shallows. I love these videos and your post production technique and scoring. Nice job on the vid but you two big guys crack me up in that little pud musher boat you use. Have you ever tipped that thing over?? I know you both have stood up in it as I have seen you both fishing in it but to me........a little scary!! Tight Lines!!
    hahahaha....Its a 14' boat so it handles us ok. I always stand up in it....I hate fishing sitting down.

You guys should have your on show...I love the vids...WTG

Thanx Jeff.....Thursday?

That boat is pretty solid to be honest! I have fished from it and we have no problems.

BTW who was the band and song for the musical score to the vid??

Quote Originally Posted by karalm View Post
    BTW who was the band and song for the musical score to the vid??
    I forgot who it was. I got it from freeplaymusic.com It was 2 different songs. Glad you liked it cuz i just chose that music really quick. My original song was Boys of Summer by the Ataris but there was a copy-write issue.