Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. Assault Vessel Newport Harbor Maiden Voyage. Sunday 4/29/12

Way to go, Arthur! What a fly ride!..... And so white! ....I still have retinal flares from looking at the pics...
    How about letting Chris break it in for a few weeks?!... Let him slather on his non-removable, chum-spewing, soul sauce..mm..mm. It's not a fishing boat if we don't smell ya coming :)
    Congrats,
    Sid

Default Boating

NIIIICCCEEE !!!! Center Counsel too !

Wishing you many happy,productive days with it

I know what you mean about your heart being on the sand though !

Took my 14ft.er out only twice in two years !

Sweet boat, when are ya gonna give a brother a ride?
    You are one lucky SOB. We expect to see you bringing home plenty of fish.

That was a great journey to the harbor and back. I didn't get the reference to the Iron Chef for that beautiful boat!? If that truly was a gift, congrats! I dig the look of those cudda's. Serious fish. Thanks for that extra halibut photo. Super cool!

Arthur,

What a way to break in your new boat! I kind of feel bad for the fish now that you have it since this means you'll be able to reach the flatties wherever they hide, and not to mention other species once you start hitting up some new AOs with that. Maybe some fresh lobster tails to go with the halibut when the season calls for it. Glad to see Binh and Sokha getting in on the harbor action too!

BTW, You think you could tow some float tubes behind that?

Look forward to fishing with ya soon,

Marc

Wow, did not expect to see that kind of report from Arthur....Tho I had heard of his gift. Great to see you take the maiden voyage and have success at catching, cannot beat that! As Tess pointed out, looks like we will have a third boat team in the "Battle of the Bay", which we need to get planning, soon, before Steve and I are into our work season. Nice ride Arthur, let me know if you need anything for it! Hope to see and fish with you soon!

CONGRATS ON GETTING YOURE BOAT ARTHUR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,

Your one lucky man bro, You deserve all that comes to you... BTW : What kind of nett is that? Looks sweet

Default So much fun.

Thanks Art, that was the first time Sokha and I have ever fished the harbor and it was so much fun.
    Thank you for showing us how to drop shot. It's definitely take some finesse, once I got the twitching movement down, I started getting bit.
    We caught so many Halibut and too bad none of them were legal. That Barracuda bite was insane, we were nailing them on just about every cast and losing them just as fast, lol
    That is one sweet boat and I can't wait to take it out to DVL, Pyramid and Castaic to slay some Stripers.
    See you soon bro.

Binh

That's an easy deal for us to accept Arthur, you are a generous man.
    Lynn is definitely a keeper my friend, all I heard from Lauren since the first day I got my boat is, "When are you going to sell it???"
    Knowing you, the boys will be taking it out more often than you will. I know that your love for the beach won't ever change no matter how many toys you get. I heard that you could have gotten a much bigger boat but wanted to keep it simple.
    Hope to hit the water with you and the rest of the boys sometime soon buddy.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast