Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. Assault Vessel Newport Harbor Maiden Voyage. Sunday 4/29/12

Has to be the greatest gift ever, well next to the dream house, when you gonna take it out to catalina? You know what people can do in small boats

http://m.youtube.com/?tsp=1&rdm=8530...?v=_pjaE-3UufY

Just an idea.

Wow, nice boat. How many feet and hp ?
    DR

Damn nice boat Arthur! Are you going to give the fish in the surf a break now? :smile: I've been plagued with car issues in the month and a half and now I'm working 6 days a week for the 3 weeks :sad: Do you plan on taking it out on the open ocean? Pv kelp or DP? I know your going to get some big fish on that boat Arthur.

Anthony

Cool! Think you can get that thing into the surf to get at the perch?

How common is it to find barracuda in NPH?

Nice healthy spotties. They may not get as big as sandies, but pound for pound, they are stronger IMO.

Good to see the Cudas on the prowl, i'm gonna swing by tomorrow. Too bad they're all sub-legal =\ Kinda like fighting a giant jacksmelt.

how far did you guys go? I recognize alot of your spots. Dunno why the lack of baybass posts lately, they're nice and active now.

Congrats on your new fishing platform . Sweet boat .

Got some stink on the boat, used the boat, and it looks like an awesome time was had. Great report Wingnut.

How fun!! Looks like you all had a great first trip on your sweet new boat.
    I hope one day I can buy one of those babies for Jason... that's exactly the type of boat he wants for the harbor.
    Wow, we've never caught any barracuda... haven't been to the harbor in a while but maybe we could try to find them next time.
    So.. does this mean there will be another contender in the next Battle of the Bay???

Im back!

Good to see you expanding the arsenal Arthur. That thing is a beauty!
    The Iron Chef came through bigtime with that gift. Your a lucky one bro.
    Dont get too comfortable with it though, we need the commander next to us out in the trenches
    See you soon!

Very nice ride there sir. Nice and white and clean...time to go bloody it up! Gotta love new toys. Hope it brings you as much luck as you've had in the surf, if not more. Be safe out there...

Don

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast