Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Bass @ Lake Perris - New PB!

Quote Originally Posted by I M Hooked View Post
    They didnt catch any of those while we were fishing there, or I wouldve lent them my scale. My scale isnt certified but I did strap a 10 lb dumbell to it and it read 10.01 which isnt perfect but it is close. So dont try to come on here and get all chesty with me and stir crap up when all you guys just bashed Tagg for his fish.
    ok have a warm cup of coffee and have a nice day. btw i just read Taggs report for the very first time after you mentioned it. sorry for bashing him for his fish.

Very stellar trip indeed with pops! Good stuff!

*shakaa*

I have nothing but respect for those that fish Lake Perris and post on here but with all the drama I don't post my catches on here any longer. I acknowledge those that did well and PM those that I know are the true sportsmen. I know what I caught and don't need to have others question my catches. I totally believe what the last two posts have to say about their catches and the scales that they use. This is not tournament fishing so relax and enjoy the pictures and stories others have to share.......
    Once again to Tagg,Rapala17, and others congratulations on the fish that you caught and the experiences that you are willing to share with us.

Some guys invest an unmeasurable amount of time on the water for a double digit, but you got TWO in one day! Congrats to both you and your dad on the stellar double digit pig 'olas!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    I have nothing but respect for those that fish Lake Perris and post on here but with all the drama I don't post my catches on here any longer. I acknowledge those that did well and PM those that I know are the true sportsmen. I know what I caught and don't need to have others question my catches. I totally believe what the last two posts have to say about their catches and the scales that they use. This is not tournament fishing so relax and enjoy the pictures and stories others have to share.......
    Once again to Tagg,Rapala17, and others congratulations on the fish that you caught and the experiences that you are willing to share with us.
    Well said, well said. =)

Time to stop the insanity, don't understand and will never understand why there is a need to question the weight. What does it gain you? If there was a slight exagertation in any post does it matter unless it's record? All these fish being caught are toads so a few ounces here or there should mean nothing!

Don't get it, never will.....

Awesome work with you and your Dad! You guys are great Anglers. I love to see stuff like this!

Thanks...Again congrats to rap and his dad...you're top 5 would have made one heck of a bag

Good writing right there....

WOW!!!! Thats so awesome! What a great day of fishing and with your Dad too!!!! Your Dad couldnt look any prouder if he tried....

Thanx for sharing! Congrats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123