Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ...I got Raped on Diawa Pacific...

Sorry to hear about the bad trip Kev, it happens to all of us at one point or another. I would never get sick either so I would never take dramamine before a trip, but one day on my own boat on relatively calm seas it happened :shock: started my own chumline litterally, the mackeral were eating that crap up. So now I take dramamine before each and every trip just as a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Prado
    Sorry to hear about the bad trip Kev, it happens to all of us at one point or another. I would never get sick either so I would never take dramamine before a trip, but one day on my own boat on relatively calm seas it happened :shock: started my own chumline litterally, the mackeral were eating that crap up. So now I take dramamine before each and every trip just as a precaution.
    Same here - I don't even know if I get seasick or not! I just take the dramamine and that's it. Actually, on the overnighter I went on with you Kev and FJ74, I was feeling kinda weird on the ride to Catalina and Clemente. I'm pretty sure I would have been hurling off the rail if I hadn't taken my dramamine beforehand. I had to pop one more just in case too :D

Sorry about the skunk. I know exactly how it feels ;)

dude that doesn't qualify as a skunk. You were napping all day, it was just a dream. Sorry, to hear about your bad day in bed.

miguel

Default THAT'S RIGHT~!

Thanks Mig. That makes me feel a lot better. He's right you guys, I only fished for like an hour and a half. And it was more like half as$ fishing too.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Whatever makes the pain go away.... :roll:

Hi K3vin_Kim,

That's a trip you'll remember for a looooonnnnnng time. Solid Gold!!

Thanks,

JapanRon

I'm not flaming or making fun of you Kevin but isn't it kinda common sense not to drink alcohol before an overnighter?!?! :lol:

well... ehhhh.... that's kinda on the line. I am not a drinker by any means. But After 2 1/2 hours in gridlock, I needed something ANYTHING to give me a head change when I got to the landing. But you're right. I shouldn't have gotten sh*t faced. I shoulda stopped at 1.

Sorry to hear about your bad boat ride. Migfrias is right, it doesn't count as a "fishing" trip. That sucks.

It also sucks running into such rough seas. It looks like the Flemish Cap out there, what is that a sea state of....2? :wink: :wink:
    Sorry, I had to rib you just a little... 8)

Again, all kidding aside, that really sucks. And yeah, I agree with One_Leg. You yak on my bunk, we trade.

Later,
    Scott

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast