Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...I got Raped on Diawa Pacific...

Default ...I got Raped on Diawa Pacific...

Yes, Mother Nature unleashed her fury on me today. It all started when I got to H&M after a 2 1/2 hour drive. I parked my car across the street and headed for the bar. It only takes one beer for me to get sh*t faced but I needed something to take the edge off of driving so long. I had 3 beers in 15 minutes. I was goners.

Met with my party and boarded the Diawa Pacific. Passed out and woke up around 5 AM and it hit me like a frickin brick in the head. 6-8 foot swells ALL DAY LONG. The first thing I did when i woke up was sit down... and then I threw up. I NEVER Throw up~! I had a sip of water and took a dramamine and then I threw that up. I look over at my buddies and some clients throwing up. It was quite comical actually throwing up while looking at each other throwing up.

So anyway, I wake up, throw up and go back to sleep. I open my eyes. It's Noon. NOON on an overnight trip meant i had about 2 hours to fish. I didn't even care. I grab my jig stick ready for the slide. I fall asleep waiting for the trollers to hook up. I fell asleep 3 times under the warm sun.

All I remember thinking was... "I should really get up and start fishing... but I'm afraid it's going to set my stomach off again..." and "Why do I feel so tired? I can't stand up right now even if it breaks wide open bight." It didn't break wide open. 21 guys caught 19 fish. The fishing was so scrappy that the deckhands had to hand off the catches to the party.

Out of 21 guys, 8 threw up. One guy on the top bunk threw up and it landed on the bottom 2 bunks so those guys ended up sleeping in the galley. I feel green again. Peace.

P.S. it's probably safe to say that I don't know how good or bad the food in the galley is on the Diawa Pacific b'cuz I didn't eat anything for 24 hours.

If you puke on my bunk, I'll make you trade bunks with me, period!!!!!!!

I am having a hard time seeing any swells in the pics.
    I bet you were below decks when the sea was angry that day, my friend.

Sorry you had a rough time.

One_Le

yeah it was bad bad bad on the way to the spot. Once we got there we started going with the swells. and by days end the water was calming down. Go fig huh?

Hey k3v, is it just my imagination or is the guy in the middle wearing a "paddy hat"?? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FJ74

couldn't you make it more realistic than that?? Dude, I'm soooo gonna sport the raiden hat on our 2.5 day. Peace.

Sorry about the skunk Keven....

at least you got into a little action by getting raped... :lol:

sorry about the skunk man, better luck on sunday. you and joe just had a bad fishing weekend hu? haha. that sucks. [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim
    couldn't you make it more realistic than that?? Dude, I'm soooo gonna sport the raiden hat on our 2.5 day. Peace.
    NOOOO. That's a natural phenomenon! It's in your original picture!!
    I didn't put it there!!

FJ74

holy crap you're right~! It's a lamp shade that's kinda blurred. LOLOLOLOL

I guess the Koreans didnt fare too well on the motion sickness this weekend. I used to never get sick when I was young but I dont know what happened this weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast