Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: looking for lightest 8ft. trout rod

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Bob Barr, I think he's the same guy I got my customs done 5 years ago but I lost his number. I think he was in the 626 or 562 area code.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyfishscales View Post
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of Bob Barr, I think he's the same guy I got my customs done 5 years ago but I lost his number. I think he was in the 626 or 562 area code.

714-488-4333

Tell him I gave you his number

I just picked up a Daiwa Presso pso802ulfs ultra light eight foot rod with a shimano sedona reel and worked beautifully. You could cast it a mile long with very little effort. Caught a two pound trout drop shotting Berkeley trout worm. Previously I was using a cheap quantum xtralight and could not get a good hook set.

Quote Originally Posted by shiromaguro88 View Post
    I just picked up a Daiwa Presso pso802ulfs ultra light eight foot rod with a shimano sedona reel and worked beautifully. You could cast it a mile long with very little effort. Caught a two pound trout drop shotting Berkeley trout worm. Previously I was using a cheap quantum xtralight and could not get a good hook set.
    I also have the new 8 foot Daiwa Presso, cost me 75 plus tax at Turners & I paired it with the new Shimano Sahara. I haven't caught anything with it yet but I sure can launch that thing...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234