Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Perris 4-22 Video

Default Perris 4-22 Video

http://youtu.be/2_TmLPs5LGE

Let me know what you guys think.

pretty sick video man looks like you guys did some damage out there

Quote Originally Posted by hookup View Post
    pretty sick video man looks like you guys did some damage out there
    Thanx man....yeah that bite is really insane good right now.

Haven't been to Perris in years. Now I gotta go! good work on the video

Quote Originally Posted by triton4bass View Post
    Haven't been to Perris in years. Now I gotta go! good work on the video
    Thanx .....Perris is a great place to fish!

Nice job. That area has been on fuego for me this past month and that second bait has been the style that has been the most productive next to the swimsenko.
    One of these days I'll meet you on the lake, I'll be the one with most unorthodox style getting lucky and tugging on some fish.
    Thanks for the video.

Nice video....! Get a head mount or some kind of tri-pod mount for the camera. Much more entertaining to watch when you can see the casts and the battles! Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by bassoholic View Post
    Nice video....! Get a head mount or some kind of tri-pod mount for the camera. Much more entertaining to watch when you can see the casts and the battles! Thanks for the post.
    I have a head mount...I do videos with the head mount if I'm on a boat other than mine. Check this one out if you havent already. http://youtu.be/1glSg9WXcHQ

Quote Originally Posted by bassoholic View Post
    x2. also love the music but would rather hear the sounds of the fight. thanks for sharing. keep posting videos, tight lines.