Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blyth / Palo Verde catfishing with friends

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    I am not here to debate. I am telling you he had a group of people with him. As far as how many its really not anyones business. But I can tell you it was a group. I did not count, but I saw quite a bit. Before we get on sites and make comments that we do not know about its best to keep things to ourselves. I know he fishes irrigation canals alot and they were at one when I saw them. Lets not spread propaganda when we do not know the story. That is one bad thing about the internet, people go on and spread ideas that they do not know about and take away from the glory of threads. This is one reason why I stopped posting on lots of sites because of this and many other decide to no longer post at all. Too much hate going on. Other than that Im leaving this alone. Sorry DC for people taking away from a great wkd yall had on the various waters yall fished in the area.
    Just stating facts regarding DFG regs. and Palo Verde water quality, that's all. If there were at least 7 people fishing, then no problem. But let's allow the guy, and not you, fill us in on the actual details and tell us how many people caught those 60+ channels, and from where.

Sorry, I have removed it. I won't bug you again.
    Last edited by madcat; 04-28-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Now this is w
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-28-2014 at 03:44 PM.

I greatly appreciate your story and thank you for clearing that up. Please don't stop posting on here because of that. I thought you caught them all in that small area. If I was wrong in assuming anything I am man enough to admit it. I won't comment on your posts again. Keep doing what you do. Keep taking your friends and having a good time.

No hypocrite here, never taken a single channel or flathead in my time. But of course I support people's right to take their limit, and consume their catches. Early clarification regarding this matter would've prevented a lot though. Also, I hope you can understand that someone posting a photo of themselves behind 60+ fish without any kind of detailed backstory does not look good and can lead to what occurred. Personally, I don't know you and I've never talked to you, so I don't know anything about you. I just saw some guy posting on a public message board posing with a large amount of fish. It seemed excessive. But 8 guys with 80 fish is legit. So great job. But again, the details should've been provided earlier to help avoid this mess.

DC...I saw you guys out ther and it looked like a blast...i was in the green car behind BH....i have you and your ethics for many years...you are a stand up guy...keep fishing and thanks for the report...T

Good job gettin on those kitties!!!
    THAT BIG ONE ON THE FLOOR LOOKS
    LIKE A PIT-BULL ALL SHORT N STUBBY LIKE....
    Last edited by FELIPE; 05-15-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    I am not here to debate. I am telling you he had a group of people with him. As far as how many its really not anyones business. But I can tell you it was a group. I did not count, but I saw quite a bit. Before we get on sites and make comments that we do not know about its best to keep things to ourselves. I know he fishes irrigation canals alot and they were at one when I saw them. Lets not spread propaganda when we do not know the story. That is one bad thing about the internet, people go on and spread ideas that they do not know about and take away from the glory of threads. This is one reason why I stopped posting on lots of sites because of this and many other decide to no longer post at all. Too much hate going on. Other than that Im leaving this alone. Sorry DC for people taking away from a great wkd yall had on the various waters yall fished in the area.
    Thats all these lurkers do,is hate.More hating then fishing.When I seen that picture with all them fish,I knew a few haters would appear in this thread like they always do. ANYWAY...
    Congrats on you and YOUR GROUP of friends slayfest! Eat well my friends !!
    Continue to post on here and ignore the rest! KILL ON !!!

dang those fish are nice, great report. Hope to fish there someday.

Heck of an outing. With 40 years of fishing and learning the area, a trip like this was well earned. He put the time and effort into it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast