Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blyth / Palo Verde catfishing with friends

Nice work DC!

As far as the limit guys I saw DC there he had a group of folks with him and they were there from when I saw him Friday night to Sat or longer even. So he did not cheat em. Thats a heck of a fish fry though you will be having or already had by now. LOL.
    Last edited by bluehunter; 04-26-2012 at 11:54 PM.

haha, better chech your regulations DotA

checK.
    i used your shrimp Mr.

Quote Originally Posted by couesdeer77 View Post
    What you are looking at is limits for our group.
    Couesdeer77 AKA DC
    Based on the count in the photo, then there was at least 7 people fishing? Did you all fish from across the northeast point of the Palo Verde island on Friday night? There was another crew of guys fishing at the point, across from you if that was you.

FYI, the outflow is contaminated so it might not be a good thing to consume all of those fish. Search YouTube for Palo Verde, Ca.

Limits aren't by day, it's by possession.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    As far as the limit guys I saw DC there he had a group of folks with him and they were there from when I saw him Friday night to Sat or longer even. So he did not cheat em. Thats a heck of a fish fry though you will be having or already had by now. LOL.
    Limits aren't by day, it's possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jaws and Catfish View Post
    Limits aren't by day, it's possession.
    I am not here to debate. I am telling you he had a group of people with him. As far as how many its really not anyones business. But I can tell you it was a group. I did not count, but I saw quite a bit. Before we get on sites and make comments that we do not know about its best to keep things to ourselves. I know he fishes irrigation canals alot and they were at one when I saw them. Lets not spread propaganda when we do not know the story. That is one bad thing about the internet, people go on and spread ideas that they do not know about and take away from the glory of threads. This is one reason why I stopped posting on lots of sites because of this and many other decide to no longer post at all. Too much hate going on. Other than that Im leaving this alone. Sorry DC for people taking away from a great wkd yall had on the various waters yall fished in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehunter View Post
    I am not here to debate. I am telling you he had a group of people with him. As far as how many its really not anyones business. But I can tell you it was a group. I did not count, but I saw quite a bit. Before we get on sites and make comments that we do not know about its best to keep things to ourselves. I know he fishes irrigation canals alot and they were at one when I saw them. Lets not spread propaganda when we do not know the story. That is one bad thing about the internet, people go on and spread ideas that they do not know about and take away from the glory of threads. This is one reason why I stopped posting on lots of sites because of this and many other decide to no longer post at all. Too much hate going on. Other than that Im leaving this alone. Sorry DC for people taking away from a great wkd yall had on the various waters yall fished in the area.
    AMEN to that!

Good to see some of the OG posters back on here!

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    AMEN to that!

Good to see some of the OG posters back on here!

MM
    Hows it going Mark? Hope the fish gods been good to you lately.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast