Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lake Perris record bass caught?

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    You're using the PICARD gif incorrectly. It's supposed to be directed at you.

This bass is dead... still a nice fish regardless.
    You are obviously new at this. Until you can tell me your mistake and correct it, you will be ignored. Thanks for playing though!

You must excuse Kal. He was born with a penis on his forehead, so he's a little Testy.

How do people already know what they would do if they actually caught their fish of a lifetime? How does one make their theory their reality in such a golden moment?
    SFE
    Last edited by Santa Fe Eric; 04-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    How do people already know what they would do if they actually caught their fish of a lifetime? How does one make their theory their reality in such a golden moment?
    SFE
    I know what I'd do, some fine fillet of LMB beer battered.

SFE
    I'm not sure what I would do, but it may or may not result in me registering as a sex offender.

SFE
    Well I know what I did when I caught my PB LMB.

I had no camera with me, I looked at it, then I looked around to show it off but no one was around, so back in the water it went. I estimated it around 7 pounds. Monster no, but was a big fish in of all places Lake Hemet. Don't get a big rush to go there and catch one, that was at least 10 years ago.

The very next cast I pulled out maybe a 5 pounder and released it as well. Nothing for another hour, then a 13". I rarely kept LMB but I wanted to see what an alpine LMB would taste like. You know cold clean water. Well it tasted like all the other LMB I have ever eaten. Done with that, they all go back in the water now.

I do hope that the one a Lake Perris survived, shame if it didn't.

WWO

SFE
    i sure wont post mine on fnn

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63power View Post
    i sure wont post mine on fnn
    Best answer yet!

My PB was caught at Perris....she was out of the water for maybe 2 minutes.....measured and CPR. I personally would not have taken the fish away from the lake but in all reality , he did what he wanted to do and thats that. ..... when you catch a BASS that big you are excited and just wanting to get it to a scale. It really is a challenge to get a huge bass to bite and then let alone land it. Congrats to Dan for his trophy. If it dies then it gets eaten by other fish and animals and that my friends is the circle of life.
    Me and my fishing buddies have seen may dead bass at Perris over 7 pounds, I guarantee they died because they were caught and released....it happens, it sux but it is what it is.

Man I lost the biggest bass of my life while it was thrashing 4 feet in front of me about a month ago. This picture makes my stomach hurt!! My fish was a giant! Could have been this toad!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast