Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Perris video 5-3-12

Default New Perris video 5-3-12

Thanx for watching guys. Let me know what you think.
    http://youtu.be/TO2lD9_qYUw

cool video! nice one there at the end. keep up the good work...and the videos!

nice vid!!! does it ever get windy at perris i wanna go tube it. i havn't been there in years.

Sweet! Nice kicker! Here come the shad!

Thanx guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by christainmetalhead909 View Post
    nice vid!!! does it ever get windy at perris i wanna go tube it. i havn't been there in years.
    It seems like the wind is blowing every afternoon. Perris is one of the best tubing lakes around....get out there.

Another great vid...I love fishing when the shad come out to play...Nice toad

8. Default

Bassgrabber, that was one of your best videos. Really enjoyed it, super jealous of all the time you get on the water in that boat!

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Bassgrabber, that was one of your best videos. Really enjoyed it, super jealous of all the time you get on the water in that boat!
    Thanx man......you have to get out there one day with me. Haven't seen you since we fished Fisherman's Retreat. The Bassgrabber1 is fortunate enough to get on the water at least 2 times a week......I really do have a great wife.

Now that's what I have been waiting for, the shad to show up on the east end. That little channel has been very productive for me in April working the creature baits.
    Thanks for the great video.
    Lake Perris is a great lake to tube, wind comes up in the afternoon but usually not too bad. It is a little more choppy by the dam but the east end not too bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast