Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardcore Fishing Girl!

Welcome to the form see ya on the water

Wow three pages so far!!!! All the other welcome threads don't even come close lol...wonder why that is...hmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by lightning trout View Post
    Wow three pages so far!!!! All the other welcome threads don't even come close lol...wonder why that is...hmmmm?
    Cuz I'm freaking awesome! Has nothing to do with being a woman. And I'm gay. Gay is in like thin. Can't help that I'm popular, lol

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    BWH measurements? Lol jk. Welcome.
    I'd tell you if I knew cuz that's funny as hell that you asked. Not that much of a girl my friend. I use dude every other word and cuss more than all your friends combined. And I can out drink anyone on the planet. So yep, we'd probably get along better checking out other women together. That's how all my dude friends fit in currently, lol

Welcome OutdoorGirl.

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorGirl View Post
    Cuz I'm freaking awesome! Has nothing to do with being a woman. And I'm gay. Gay is in like thin. Can't help that I'm popular, lol
    This thread sure came to a halt. ?

DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

How about we say everyone is busy fishing opening day in the Sierras??? I'll keep it going - welcome Outdoor Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Welcome OutdoorGirl.

DR
    Well you know just figured I might as well put an end to it myself. Couldn't care less who likes me or doesn't, but also don't want to hear any trash about being a girl out there fishing. So might as well push out the jackoffs from the start.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorGirl View Post
    Well you know just figured I might as well put an end to it myself. Couldn't care less who likes me or doesn't, but also don't want to hear any trash about being a girl out there fishing. So might as well push out the jackoffs from the start.
    Hahahaha... awesome. Welcome to FNN and have fun out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hahahaha... awesome. Welcome to FNN and have fun out there.
    LOL! Appreciate it Wingnut. Always in the name of good fun whether on the water or at home with a beer pissing off the natives. See ya out there! Maybe you guys can teach me how to catch some dang fish,, lol!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123