Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Fishing Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Welcome, you'll have to come join us sometime in the parking lot for the "tailgating, smack talking, bag on each other, maybe pass on some info" nights LOL,
    I'll bring the beer, lol! Tailgating is my second favorite hobby!!!

welcome angela i live in anaheim. do you ever fish at Laguna Lake?

Welcome aboard outdoor girl! See ya on the water... With the beer.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Stitz View Post
    welcome angela i live in anaheim. do you ever fish at Laguna Lake?
    I have before but not this year. Spent all my time at Irvine this season.

Yeah! A female fisherwoman!!! Welcome :)

Welcome to the group Angela and congrats to your partner winning the boat! This place is a great place to gain knowledge and hang with the best :D

Chuck

BTW if you want to hit the local mountains I got a few events planned ;) Check out the fishing rendezvous section for more details =)

Welcome to the site. I spend most of the trout season at Irvine lake also. We are usually the loud crew hanging out in the parking lot the night before tournaments. If you hear us which would be hard not to, or see a bunch of people wearing Team 57 shirts come over and say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Welcome to the site. I spend most of the trout season at Irvine lake also. We are usually the loud crew hanging out in the parking lot the night before tournaments. If you hear us which would be hard not to, or see a bunch of people wearing Team 57 shirts come over and say hi.
    I will thanks! I've seen you guys before. I'm usually the girl a couple cars back working on drinking and a less than usual sucky game plan for pole set up. I'm thinking next season is my year!

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorGirl View Post
    What's up everybody! My name is Angela. I live in Fullerton, Ca and do almost all my fishing at Irvine Lake. I'm new to the forum but not new to fishing. I've been sucking at fishing for 25 years, LOL! I love it though, almost as much as I love football! If you knew me you'd know I'm the BIGGEST NFL fan that ever lived! I've been fishing since I was a toddler like most of you I'm sure. Grew up on bass and catfish in Georgia. Moved to California 12 years ago and have been hooked on trout ever since, (rarely hook them, pretty much suck but still go every single chance I get). My partner Danielle won the Gregor boat last weekend at the WON trout opener and so I'm praying this boat helps me reel in a monster, lol! I just wanna catch an 8 pounder or better to mount on my woMAN cave wall.
    Well that's about all for now. Hope to meet some great fishing buddies! Fish on!
    Angela
    Congrats to you and your partner on the boat, Hurry up and get it registered so we gals can rock the vine all the time. see you out there.. CJ

BWH measurements? Lol jk. Welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast