Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Fishing Girl!

Default Hardcore Fishing Girl!

What's up everybody! My name is Angela. I live in Fullerton, Ca and do almost all my fishing at Irvine Lake. I'm new to the forum but not new to fishing. I've been sucking at fishing for 25 years, LOL! I love it though, almost as much as I love football! If you knew me you'd know I'm the BIGGEST NFL fan that ever lived! I've been fishing since I was a toddler like most of you I'm sure. Grew up on bass and catfish in Georgia. Moved to California 12 years ago and have been hooked on trout ever since, (rarely hook them, pretty much suck but still go every single chance I get). My partner Danielle won the Gregor boat last weekend at the WON trout opener and so I'm praying this boat helps me reel in a monster, lol! I just wanna catch an 8 pounder or better to mount on my woMAN cave wall.
    Well that's about all for now. Hope to meet some great fishing buddies! Fish on!
    Angela

Welcome to the Forum!

welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new boat.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the board and congrats to Danielle on the boat!

You should come join us at Irvine next Saturday, good way to get some fishing tips and meet some great people from the Team57/FNN family!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...2)-Irvine-Lake

See you at the lake!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 04-22-2012 at 12:21 AM.

First of all welcome aboard this is a nice place to be with a lot of cool peeps . Congrats to your partner on winning the boat .
    As trouddog said come by next Saturday and fish Irvine with new boat that you won there LOL..
    A great place to meet a bunch of good people doing what they love most fishing.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Welcome to the board and congrats to Danielle on the boat!

You should come join us at Irvine next Saturday, good way to get some fishing tips and meet some great people from the Team57/FNN family!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...2)-Irvine-Lake

See you at the lake!

TD
    Ahh man I really really would love to come to this! Already have plans for the Donate Life 5K run in Fullerton. This sounds awesome. Now I'm bummed to miss out on RIBS! LOL. Oh well I'll be there on Sunday for the chili.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Can't wait to get back out to the lake!

welcome aboard sorry You wont be able to make the event.Congrats To Daniella put that boat to good use

Welcome, you'll have to come join us sometime in the parking lot for the "tailgating, smack talking, bag on each other, maybe pass on some info" nights LOL,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast