Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris 4/19/12

Default Perris 4/19/12

Fished the east end with Bassgrabber today. We did pretty good but should've have done better. Missed lots of fish and farmed some as well...they are definitely on the chew but let them take the bait before you set that hook because most bites were finicky. Overall it was a great day. I boated 5 and James boated 2. Had to leave early for work but I fished from 1:30-5:30. Water temp was at 69.

Here's the big fish of the day....4-9.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perris 4lbs 9oz 4-19-12.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	34696

Nice bass thanks for the report and photo.

I was down there from 7:00-1:30 on my float tube Thursday. Water was 68^-69^ when I left.
    Ended up with six total on Yamamoto plastics. The guys targeting the beds caught a lot more then me. Looks like you guys were down there by what I call "Bird Cove" because it so noisy where the birds are nesting and courting.
    a sample of the fish

This was the one that pissed them off the most just dead sticking and slow drifting bouncing it off the bottom and bushes.

Last edited by Kelster; 04-20-2012 at 03:29 PM.

where are good spots from the bank to target them?is sail cove or any of the beaches good?

Nice largie!

Good job eric!

Nice job out there guys! Nice fish too. Thanks for the report and keep them lines tight!!!