Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: FS: Phenix Ultra MBX Classic, Daiwa Luna 253L, Power Pro Super Slick

Default FS: Phenix Ultra MBX Classic, Daiwa Luna 253L, Power Pro Super Slick

ONLY REEL LEFT

I am trying to put some money together to get my own mode of transportation, instead of taking my GF's car everyday.

All transactions must be paid in CASH. Must be able to Pick up in Downtown LA/Echo Park. I might be able to meet you but my transportation is limited. "I'll Take It" followed by a PM will set the item aside for 24hrs to complete the transaction. Sorry last time someone wanted to pay 3 days later, he ended up flaking, and I lost other buyers. This will be on multiple sites, so act quickly and I will do my best to add "SPF (sold pending funds)" to the items as soon as possible.

1st

SOLD

Phenix Ultra MBX Classic 707H
    7'7"
    10-20lb
    Lure Weight 3/8- 1 1/4oz

I bought this rod at Fred Hall last month on March 7th I paid $279.95. I have NOT used it yet. It still has all the tags, and plastic on it, including my receipt. It has been sitting on my wall being admired. I didn't want to ruin it in the surf, and have been enjoying the free rod I received when I bought it. This is Phenix's TOP OF THE LINE bass rod, if you want to read more about it here is the link http://www.phenixrods.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=6

PHOTOS

2nd
    Daiwa Luna 253L

Purchased this reel on Feb 10th. Used it probably a dozen times, and cleaned it after every trip. Just picked it up from Sav-On, had the Drag replaced and new bearings put in. It is spooled with 40lbs Power Pro. I have ALL of the original paper work it came with, including my receipt. I love the reel, but it is a little too heavy for me, and I like a little bit faster gear ratio. Cosmetically 9.5/10 tiny scuff mark on top, not noticeable unless you look for it. Mechanically 11/10, better than off the shelf! Also have a Daiwa Convertibe Power Handle I bought for $12 That I will throw in. (No pics of handle) Here is the link to the website if you want more info http://daiwa.com/reel/detail.aspx?id=496
    I paid $279.99, I would like to get $240

PHOTOS

3rd:
    SOLD Power Pro Super Slick (Aqua Green) SOLD

Thanks for looking,
    Lucas
    Last edited by Mr_Dunev; 04-18-2012 at 04:07 PM.

damn thats some good looking gear! haha. wish i had the funds to take them off your hands. good luck with the sale.

Wednesday bump only reel left