Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** BIG CAT Catches and Releases **

This past weekend Ron Hiyane of San Fernando Valley, landed a sold 17+lb Cat on fresh BiteON Mac from the Pro Tackleshop! He was fishing in an undisclosed area of Irvine Lake when the big one bit his line..."the big Cat woke me up from a nap...my friend was hollering, and i turned around and my reels drags were singing..."

With the temps up the last few weeks, the Catfish came up too this weekend...Here's a solid 22.14lb Blue Catfish that was caught by Ron Gay. The Blue was caught while fishing in the Santiago Flats with a chunk of Mack. Ron released his fish after the photo, earning him a free admission pass back to Irvine Lake- Congrats Ron! -hz

Lorenzo Martin of Nevada checks in this 20.25lb Blue Catfish while fishing a chunk of Mackeral. Lorenzo weighed in his fish at the shop got a photograph and released it earning himself a free pass back to Irvine Lake....JGetty

Default Catch and Release your BIG BLUES!!

Here's one over 20lbs! Nick Vega of Garden Grove continues to whack the BIG Catfish at Irvine Lake. Here he is with a 21.2 Blue Catfish taken while fishing with Mackeral soaked in Bite On Cajun... J.Getty

Ronson "Catmando" SMothers continues his DD streak with a 12lb Channel Catfish.

Cameraman Danny Jackson of Santa Ana fishing with Donny Spencer/Irvine Lake with a 20# Blue Cat caught August 15 on Bite-ON MacBites in Santiago Flats. Big Blue was released after photo was taken!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12