Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: A big thank you!!!

Default A big thank you!!!

Mark and I would like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all who attended our first ever night fishing event here at Pyramid! An extra pat on the back to Gary for making this happen!! We appreciate all your support and will definitley be having more of these events in the future and we will be focusing on times of the year with much better weather conditions.

Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidrose View Post
    Mark and I would like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all who attended our first ever night fishing event here at Pyramid! An extra pat on the back to Gary for making this happen!! We appreciate all your support and will definitley be having more of these events in the future and we will be focusing on times of the year with much better weather conditions.

Tammy

Thank you for giving us a chance to getting out there for some jailbirds!
    As the striper bite and the temps rise,the night fishings at Pyramid will be great!
    I hope u have a schedule ready for us! End of May ?

Thank you very much for setting this up.

I have gone to a night event from shore, but you guys let me out on the water. Thanks for the unique experience.

I'll should be at the next one, which I hope is quite soon.

Thanks Again Tammy!

Just next time let me bring Coooooooooooooooooorzo!!!! haha

oh...and next time call my # for the raffle!

Hey there….no thanks is necessary, everyone who knows me knows that I simply try to do my part to get everyone out on the water and have a good time… and with that being said hopefully the fish cooperate..

After all it’s fishing and sometimes they bite…sometimes they don’t..weather conditions permiting : )

I commend you and the entire staff for getting the event rolling in smooth order..

In my heart I know we all did everything within our powers to get it done right….I know we did just that…...

We did have mother nature play a few tricks upon us but we still showed up w/o waiver

: )

Glad to hear the talk of more such events, they are such a great thing for everyone..

So with that being said…..

I thank you and Mark for opening up new opportunities for the lake and anglers…

I had a great time as I always do when out on the water..

You can certainly count on me in the future to lend a hand at whatever I can help with….

Sincerely,
    Gary (aka feel the steel) : )

P.S.
    To Mikes Ocean, my number came up for the raffle and I won a nice 25 dollar pyramid gift certificate...the # did come up out of default though as the 1st # that was picked....the anglers had left and you had to be present to win...

I look forward to cashing that in soon on here : )

I'll also thank the lake for that as well....

EVERY FISHING TRIP IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE WHO GO INTO IT WITH OPEN EYES AND OPEN EARS...I for one learned a little on this outing..the next one will be all that more enjoyable..