Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris "Trollmesiter" Hagopian lands a 28.2 Blue Catfish!

Gr8 friggin catch im going to have to catch up. . ... WTG!! im jealous getting an early start.

Nice fish chris..... way to bring sexy back !

Congratulations Chris. I think you are better at fishing than Poker That catch is a winner for sure.

WWO

Trolly, you the man ! What a great catch ! Congrats Brother .
    Dave 92706

WTG Trolly boy that a nice hog, I just pulled up to lake on my way to the tacke shop to bait down, they where talking about a guy just landed a big cat and the smile on your face coming to weigh in, I ask them who is this guy "Trolly" ... say no more.,Congrats Trolly ..lo

Congrats Trolly. Watching you trying to net that big blue with that giant smile on your face almost made me go back and get some catfish bait. I wish I took a video. It was classic watching you with a net in one hand and rod in the other.

You the man Trolly! Congrats on a beast of a fish bro. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Looks like it will be Trolley, "King of the Cats" year once again, Team Trolltoon on the job. Glad to see you smiling for good reason, congrts. like the idea of tagging those big boys, bet he was once a planted 10lber and grew up really nice and fat.
    OFG

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Looks like it will be Trolley, "King of the Cats" year once again, Team Trolltoon on the job. Glad to see you smiling for good reason, congrts. like the idea of tagging those big boys, bet he was once a planted 10lber and grew up really nice and fat.
    OFG
    I was once a 10lber and grew up nice and fat too.

Thumbs up

Congrats Chris, beautiful fish!
    I foresee another W.O.N. photo entry...

That's a big fish, but not as big as the Bloody Mary you made for me a couple of weeks ago.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast