Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris "Trollmesiter" Hagopian lands a 28.2 Blue Catfish!

ALL HAIL TROLLY!!!!

TD

Wow!
    Catman will have a tizzy fit when he sees this one !

Awesome, Chris!!!!
    Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post
    Thats right guys and gals FNN's very Chris "Trollmeister" Hagopian landed a giant Blue Catfish today while fishing the West Shore. The man, the myth, the legend so abtly named Trolly caught the Lunker Blue Catfish while fishing Mackeral at the West Shore. Chris brought the fish up and weighed in at the tackle shop where it tipped the scales to 28.2! After a couple of quick photographs he released the fish.

Chris "Trollmeister" Hagopian of Redondo with his 28.2lbs caught on Mackeral at the West Shore.

"Watch out Pontoon! Trollys starting out this year with a bang!"
    VineAssist Iv'e got a question for you guys. Do these nice size blue catfish have any tags in them? The reason why I'm asking this, wouldn't it be nice if every time one of them is caught and weighed, you would have a written record on them about how fast they are growing in Irvine lake.

TROLLY TROLLY TROLLY Congrats my brother... Your truely a legend in my eyes! Great pic !

Hope 2 cya out there soon slaying

"VineAssist Iv'e got a question for you guys. Do these nice size blue catfish have any tags in them? The reason why I'm asking this, wouldn't it be nice if every time one of them is caught and weighed, you would have a written record on them about how fast they are growing in Irvine lake. "

To answer your question ETucker:
    We have not tagged any of the Bigger Blues in the past but you do bring up an intresting point. It would be very intresting and entertaining to see the growth rates at the Lake. The fish Trolly caught today was one of the prettiest Blue Catfish I have seen out of the lake in quite sometime. Not a mark on it just a prestine looking fish. Chaulk it up to the high water levels, clearer than normal water and abundance of food in the lake. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a banner year for Catfish at the lake this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Fn' Awesome.
    I think I just wet my pants (JK) ; )
    LMAOOOOOO!!

Great j0b out there Trolly! You gotta get me on some of them "High dollar" Catfish this season !
    The pea's are on me !

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post
    "VineAssist Iv'e got a question for you guys. Do these nice size blue catfish have any tags in them? The reason why I'm asking this, wouldn't it be nice if every time one of them is caught and weighed, you would have a written record on them about how fast they are growing in Irvine lake. "

To answer your question ETucker:
    We have not tagged any of the Bigger Blues in the past but you do bring up an intresting point. It would be very intresting and entertaining to see the growth rates at the Lake. The fish Trolly caught today was one of the prettiest Blue Catfish I have seen out of the lake in quite sometime. Not a mark on it just a prestine looking fish. Chaulk it up to the high water levels, clearer than normal water and abundance of food in the lake. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a banner year for Catfish at the lake this year.
    I think you guys should tag them, a blue catfish life span is only 20-25 years. I think you people would be shocked at how fast they grow in Irvine lake.

But other than that, a slow day, huh? You know, I see you smiling but it looks like you're GRUNTING!! It also looks like you're leaning a bit backward to save the back! Oh Yeah! Awesome fish! Lucky you didn't straighten the hook. What weight line were you using?

Trolly, When I got your call this morning I knew from the tone of your voice you had something big to tell me and dang! I wasn't wrong.

When you told me to grab my gear and get down to the lake I was already packing! Thanks for the news and the invite My Friend.......the cats were biting!

Congratulations Trolly!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast