What's up FNN? Just thought this would be the perfect place to share this deal that was on slickdeals.

Daiwa D-Shock 4BB Spinning Combo for $19.99.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/pr...basket.jsp

Use code 42RODS for free shipping.

From Cabela's: "Affordably priced combo from Daiwa, one of the most popular names in fishing. Spinning reel features Digigear™ digital gear design for ultrasmooth, powerful retrieves; Twist Buster® line-twist reduction; and an ABS machine-aluminum spool. Three ball bearings with an infinite-anti-reverse roller bearing. The two-piece graphite rod have a cork handle and graphite reel seat."

This combo is reg $39.99 and was $25 + $3 yesterday. This is a better combo and deal than the 3BB 5' UL deal for $17-$18. Note the Graphite rod (other was fiberglass) with choice of 4 different pole lenghs, 3 different actions, graphite reel seat and comes with one additional bearing. The free shipping will end most likely tonight at midnight.

I don't know how good these rods are, but, for $20 you can't go wrong! I picked up a couple, hopefully I get to use them when they come in, it's been WAAAAY too long since I've gone fishing! Hope some of you can take advantage of the deal.

Take care,
Alex