Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fish and Game code (section 2301) "Feb 13, 2012"

Hey someone with a good idea for a change. That would solve a lot of problems and arguments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Coefficient13 View Post
    I haven't seen any reasons to think the horses are already loose. No reason not to try your best to keep our waters clean. But lobby the lake folks for the rules. Perhaps the lake store should just sell the "good and clean" dads and external ones are banned, then everyone is happy and I'm sure they make some bucks.

I dont fish dads, dont even care about em, but dave is putting food on the table for his fam, pretty messed up to come on here like people own the lake when the people in the booths say nothing or post nothing about saying you cant have dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Btbdodgers View Post
    I dont fish dads, dont even care about em, but dave is putting food on the table for his fam, pretty messed up to come on here like people own the lake when the people in the booths say nothing or post nothing about saying you cant have dads.
    You see BTB why we have fun with the Largie boys?

Always acting like high school girl drama over green carp

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You see BTB why we have fun with the Largie boys?

Always acting like high school girl drama over green carp
    LMAO, the famous invasive green carp...LOL

Here's Butch Brown, aka "huddtosser" crawdad fishing on the lagoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxzfhQRyKE

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I wonder if any of the crawdads he brought in looked like the ones in his pictures.

He's just bitter that other people besides himself are catching big fish now in "his" pond. However we haven't seen him soaking dads very much anymore, must be an ego thing. He spends most of his time now trolling Alabama Rigs.

Stop worrying about what other people are doing so much big guy and mind your own business. Creating alter egos and posting things on message boards just to cause drama isn't necessary. Let the DFG decide what is and isn't going to be allowed. It's NOT your job and you're making yourself look bad too.
    Last edited by Crawdaddy; 04-16-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Awww man….I don’t want to take anyones side and I’m certainly NOT taking sides…

But this is pretty unfair…

If the lake is NOT noting that Crawdads are NOT allowed then there is the end of the story…simple as that !

(in my opinion)

Seems real unfair to discredit someone for catching on crawdads when the lake has no clear banning of said bait…

NOW for example, Casitas notes the banning of crawdads specifically…that is 100% clear..

If the lake management truly deems it a hazard then they need to follow suit and publicly announce the banning of said live bait…

Come on man….calling them smugglers is just flat out of line..

Kept in a cooler or some other sort of container the boat is still “Clean and dry” let’s stop splitting hairs or look for some other way to validate ones point of view.

I am a big fan of crawdads at the right time of year (although I don’t fish them nowadays)….let the guy have his victory and crawdad slay if it’s within the law..

And as far as I’m concerened, I’ve not heard of Castaic banning Crawdads so I’d suggest stepping off of it…or at minimum U should have been owning ur posted opinion as yourself rather than an alias..

Doesn’t show the credibility you seek…

Dayam….

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
    Here's Butch Brown, aka "huddtosser" crawdad fishing on the lagoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxzfhQRyKE

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I wonder if any of the crawdads he brought in looked like the ones in his pictures.

He's just bitter that other people besides himself are catching big fish now in "his" pond. However we haven't seen him soaking dads very much anymore, must be an ego thing. He spends most of his time now trolling Alabama Rigs.

Stop worrying about what other people are doing so much big guy and mind your own business. Creating alter egos and posting things on message boards just to cause drama isn't necessary. Let the DFG decide what is and isn't going to be allowed. It's NOT your job and you're making yourself look bad too.
    "Good one Crawdady I guess you don't get 2301" But anyway get real that video was for john becouse I called him a told him he could get his teener that day and videoed his moment and that was 2 or 3 years ago crawdads were ok before the clean and dry rule. And you no I don't think local crawdads are not a bad thing But when you go on a website like this as a guide or fisherman telling everyone that you use them in a clean and dry lake like the lagoon is now. What's to stop the guy in San Diego from comming to this lake with quagga water and crawdads. 20 of the 25 infected lakes are in Orange co. San Diego co. and Riverside co some 60 miles from castaic. Yes I care and respect this lake I been fishing here since I was 16 year old. On opening day the same boat that I have now was the second boat to launch at the lower lake in 74'. It's been really good to me and respect it greatly. But now we have no trout stocks and a couple of fisherman that don't give a Rats ***** about spreading quagga to the lagoon, but they like to fish there LOL. So instead of thinking about it they want to make me the bad guy for speaking up so the only thing you Got is calling me a trol, put a old video, watch me from a far fishing and no where I fish and what I'm fishing with and thanks for the complement there crawdady, but that sort of creepy to no I like to look at girl not a 53 year old man. Or tell people were I would got my crawdads for the last 25 years big deal. "Superfish" you can get crawdads on line to your door just like a guide would does at google "Louisiana crawfish co". or googel "crawdad for bait" Right from the place the quagga all started. If the hand full of you don't give a ***** why should I, I've got my 1,400 green carp over ten pounds out of the lake. You couple of hot shots go right ahead and "F" it up and put a few bucks in a guides pocket over a 35cent bait and pick the quagga clams off your drop shot rig in the future L.O.L."Stupid is as Stupid does"

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Awww man….I don’t want to take anyones side and I’m certainly NOT taking sides…

But this is pretty unfair…

If the lake is NOT noting that Crawdads are NOT allowed then there is the end of the story…simple as that !

(in my opinion)

Seems real unfair to discredit someone for catching on crawdads when the lake has no clear banning of said bait…

NOW for example, Casitas notes the banning of crawdads specifically…that is 100% clear..

If the lake management truly deems it a hazard then they need to follow suit and publicly announce the banning of said live bait…

Come on man….calling them smugglers is just flat out of line..

Kept in a cooler or some other sort of container the boat is still “Clean and dry” let’s stop splitting hairs or look for some other way to validate ones point of view.

I am a big fan of crawdads at the right time of year (although I don’t fish them nowadays)….let the guy have his victory and crawdad slay if it’s within the law..

And as far as I’m concerened, I’ve not heard of Castaic banning Crawdads so I’d suggest stepping off of it…or at minimum U should have been owning ur posted opinion as yourself rather than an alias..

Doesn’t show the credibility you seek…

Dayam….
    Well said, no wonder good karma follows you around where ever you go.

donno if anyone said it yet, but seems like it would be a easy fix if they banned outside craws and just put a trap out every night and sold some themselves.

The codes that you site pertain to boats only. You can use dads anywhere in California except two places in norhtern California. I think you need to get a life. I will fish with anything that the DFG let's me use. I like to help others have a great time in our great outdoors. If used a hubcap to put a fish in my boat I would tell anyone the year, model and color. Your beef is with the DFG not those of us that are fishing by the states regulations.
    cocobaker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast