Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fish and Game code (section 2301) "Feb 13, 2012"

So it is Butch Brown..... Most of us here are aware of his achievements and reputation. We all respect that, but from his 6 posts on FNN, he still comes off as a condescending troll. I've seen his posts on ZLF and he totally doesn't come off that way over there, so why do it here?

Quote Originally Posted by eggot View Post
    So it is Butch Brown..... Most of us here are aware of his achievements and reputation. We all respect that, but from his 6 posts on FNN, he still comes off as a condescending troll. I've seen his posts on ZLF and he totally doesn't come off that way over there, so why do it here?
    Do we know its really Butch based on the user name and photobucket name? It could be anyone.

-b
    Last edited by bman90278; 04-14-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typo

"Yes" it's Butch Brown, It is what it is bringing in wet bait and water from another source is not ciean and dry.You would have not passed your inspection if crawdads were in your boat so why is it ok after the fact. It seem some people can't understend clean and dry. I'll set the example "Not" a crawdad in my boat for the last 9 months maybe some of the guides should set a new standerd of fishing quagga controlled lakes. Here is a "perfect example" One of the clients from a guide on this website fished crawdads with him two week ago I think his photos are still on this page. Then took crawdads to the fin and feather were he fished for years with lures and got caught last week with them and (may) be band from the lake for "Ever" hope not I like the guy all becouse of the clean and dry rule.(Your not a smuggler if you do "No"). Take the test take your coolers to the front office with your crawdads in them show lori or joe say i'm going fishing in your lake and I caught them at the baseball field or got them from a website and see what they say it's that easy. Man I would love to fish them but clean and dry is the new rule so it's all lures now except for worm and night crawlers. This is not about Hating Btbdodger and Dave hate me for telling it like it is some people just can't catch fish on lures very well and the will do anything keep fishing dads even if it risks spreading quagga and that means raising your water bills.I guess some people just don't get it and probably never will so they resort to calling you names. Thanks Butch "The troll" Brown P.s. Every float tube in the float tube tournament today was checked for clean and dry "why are crawdads exempt".....

Does anyone know where I can purchase crawdads locally? I would like to use them in the Upper Lake. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eggot View Post
    wtf is this a troll post or something? Seems like an indirect jab at somebody in the Castaic forum. Man up and directly call him out if the use of crawdads really gets your panties in a knot. Btw, Legal is the key word here.

So I bought 3 crawdads last season from a tackle store in CC and used them at the upper lake. Does that make me a smuggler now too?
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Wtf ? LMAOOOOOOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I WOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE BOATS THAT HAVE ALREADY CAME IN WITH QUAGGAS BEFORE THEY STARTED THE INSPECTIONS,THEY WERE DETECTED BEFORE 03 ,AND THATS BEEN A LONG TIME WITH ALOT OF BOATS FROM ALL OVER MOVING INFECTED WATER FROM PLACE TO PLACE,,,,PERSONNALLY I THINK THEY CLOSED THE BARN DOORS A LONG TIME AFTER THE HORSES RAN OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
    Bob STFU !! Funny *** post !!! THEY CLOSED THE BARN DOORS AFTER THE HORSES RAN OFF...HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Quote Originally Posted by huddtosser View Post
    To the crawdad smugglers advertising the use of crawdads on the quagga inspected lakes like castaic and lower castaic this code tells me if you were inspected for clean and dry which means to get the clean and dry tag you must have All water drained from your boat and dry including bilge area, water cooling system, Lower outboard units, Ballast tanks, Live wells, Buckets, Coolers etc this means your clean and dry then and (Every Launch). What I don't understand is why some of you think it's cool to bring in outside water and a quagga transporter like crawdad to a clean and dry lake if a drop of water can spread quagga what do you think crawdads could do being there born in other waters. Sure there leagle but they need to be clean and dry on a quagga inspected body of water so dry'em with a blow dryer i'm sure they will soften up again once there back in the water. If you think it's cool and your right then bring your coolers with the crawdads to the front office show the lake superintendent "Lori"or the water control manager "Joe" your baits and tell them your going to fish in there lake with them today and see what they tell you. Also if you claim to catch them from the lake they (must) be caught during your fishing on that day or nobody knows were you got them from except for your word they can't take that chance and if the lake is full of them catching won't be a problem......... Check out the code. Google> Fish and game code "2301" and look at "2302" the lake will and does have the power to stop this potential quagga risk... My opinion is simple to stop this 30 quarantine on the boats caught using crawdads like at lake casitas and for second time $1,000.00 fine /and if you have a guide license is terminated.

Thanks for the report! What did you catch them on? How deep? LMAOOO!! Funny ish !

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    Does anyone know where I can purchase crawdads locally? I would like to use them in the Upper Lake. Thanks.
    LMAOOOOOOOOO! Slay um !!

See ya all on the lake tomorrow. And you know what i'll be using....... Stop slinging and start fishing.

I haven't seen any reasons to think the horses are already loose. No reason not to try your best to keep our waters clean. But lobby the lake folks for the rules. Perhaps the lake store should just sell the "good and clean" dads and external ones are banned, then everyone is happy and I'm sure they make some bucks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast