Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fish and Game code (section 2301) "Feb 13, 2012"

Default Fish and Game code (section 2301) "Feb 13, 2012"

To the crawdad smugglers advertising the use of crawdads on the quagga inspected lakes like castaic and lower castaic this code tells me if you were inspected for clean and dry which means to get the clean and dry tag you must have All water drained from your boat and dry including bilge area, water cooling system, Lower outboard units, Ballast tanks, Live wells, Buckets, Coolers etc this means your clean and dry then and (Every Launch). What I don't understand is why some of you think it's cool to bring in outside water and a quagga transporter like crawdad to a clean and dry lake if a drop of water can spread quagga what do you think crawdads could do being there born in other waters. Sure there leagle but they need to be clean and dry on a quagga inspected body of water so dry'em with a blow dryer i'm sure they will soften up again once there back in the water. If you think it's cool and your right then bring your coolers with the crawdads to the front office show the lake superintendent "Lori"or the water control manager "Joe" your baits and tell them your going to fish in there lake with them today and see what they tell you. Also if you claim to catch them from the lake they (must) be caught during your fishing on that day or nobody knows were you got them from except for your word they can't take that chance and if the lake is full of them catching won't be a problem......... Check out the code. Google> Fish and game code "2301" and look at "2302" the lake will and does have the power to stop this potential quagga risk... My opinion is simple to stop this 30 quarantine on the boats caught using crawdads like at lake casitas and for second time $1,000.00 fine /and if you have a guide license is terminated.

HAHAHAH Fing CLOWN

wtf is this a troll post or something? Seems like an indirect jab at somebody in the Castaic forum. Man up and directly call him out if the use of crawdads really gets your panties in a knot. Btw, Legal is the key word here.

So I bought 3 crawdads last season from a tackle store in CC and used them at the upper lake. Does that make me a smuggler now too?

Quote Originally Posted by eggot View Post
    wtf is this a troll post or something? Seems like an indirect jab at somebody in the Castaic forum. Man up and directly call him out if the use of crawdads really gets your panties in a knot. Btw, Legal is the key word here.

So I bought 3 crawdads last season from a tackle store in CC and used them at the upper lake. Does that make me a smuggler now too?
    ya what he said!!!! dammm troll

Quote Originally Posted by Btbdodgers View Post
    ya what he said!!!! dammm troll
    Outta respect to the guy this is post is directed to....

You know when your catching fish on FNN when you have troll's and haters with 1-10 posts chime in on ya

Troll or no troll, dems some ugly pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by huddtosser View Post
    To the crawdad smugglers advertising the use of crawdads on the quagga inspected lakes like castaic and lower castaic this code tells me if you were inspected for clean and dry which means to get the clean and dry tag you must have All water drained from your boat and dry including bilge area, water cooling system, Lower outboard units, Ballast tanks, Live wells, Buckets, Coolers etc this means your clean and dry then and (Every Launch). What I don't understand is why some of you think it's cool to bring in outside water and a quagga transporter like crawdad to a clean and dry lake if a drop of water can spread quagga what do you think crawdads could do being there born in other waters. Sure there leagle but they need to be clean and dry on a quagga inspected body of water so dry'em with a blow dryer i'm sure they will soften up again once there back in the water. If you think it's cool and your right then bring your coolers with the crawdads to the front office show the lake superintendent "Lori"or the water control manager "Joe" your baits and tell them your going to fish in there lake with them today and see what they tell you. Also if you claim to catch them from the lake they (must) be caught during your fishing on that day or nobody knows were you got them from except for your word they can't take that chance and if the lake is full of them catching won't be a problem......... Check out the code. Google> Fish and game code "2301" and look at "2302" the lake will and does have the power to stop this potential quagga risk... My opinion is simple to stop this 30 quarantine on the boats caught using crawdads like at lake casitas and for second time $1,000.00 fine /and if you have a guide license is terminated.

I apologize Mr Brown... I should not have called you a hater, troll or questioned your intention.

I have nothing but respect for you and all your vids on Youtube for those monster fish from the goon......

Your point is taken regarding indroduction of Crawdads in clean and dry lakes.

I dunno why they're allowing the crawdads at the lake. Seems sad that so much work is gout to be put into being clean/dry and inspecting, but a known carrier allowed in.

I just kinda assume they'll be disallowed later on, but I know as someone who won't use live bait for lmb, my opinion is probably not desired on the subject.

I WOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE BOATS THAT HAVE ALREADY CAME IN WITH QUAGGAS BEFORE THEY STARTED THE INSPECTIONS,THEY WERE DETECTED BEFORE 03 ,AND THATS BEEN A LONG TIME WITH ALOT OF BOATS FROM ALL OVER MOVING INFECTED WATER FROM PLACE TO PLACE,,,,PERSONNALLY I THINK THEY CLOSED THE BARN DOORS A LONG TIME AFTER THE HORSES RAN OFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Re: Butch Brown

Originally Posted by ******

You do know that is Butch Brown as Huddtosser hating on you?
    Right click the photo of the crawdad and select properties. Info is its from a photobucket account of ButchBrownBass

I know, the guy is a major head case, he up until this year was one of the biggest Crawdad fisherman on the lake, remember capt Castaic PB came on butches boat on crawdads!
    He has introduced crayfish into both upper and lower lakes for the last 25 years!
    And believe me the source of these Crawdad come from a couple places, creeks around slymar and the Supulvada dam basin, neither area has been found to have mussels.
    He also imports crawdads from Louisiana, these are raised in farm ponds and also are inspected for mussels and decease!
    Myself along with a number of other Crawdad fisherman also get ours from the same sources.
    One of my best placed this year had been the lagoon it's self via traps.
    Use of crawdads is still legal with Dfg and the Castaic lake staff follows that guide line and they are aware of butches push to stop Crawdad fishing!
    The real underlying reason is that butch is so worried that someone will steal is lime lite.
    His ego is damage anytime someone posts that there getting big fish at the lagoon and he has to one up them with his fish from back in the day.
    Just look at his posts on zlf.com.
    I see him most everytime I fish the lagoon and he can never say anything to my face, but like most trolls he feels safe behind a computer.
    The rule written for live bait being caught and use from the same body of water taken has always been a intrupided to mean shad!
    If it left to each persons thinking it could also mean crickets, worms.. Ect ect...

Again it's just another attempt for him to have the lake to himself...
    So calling others smugglers is like the drunk who stops drinking and now go on a crusade to stop everyone,
    He yelled at some guys early in the year and told them they can't fish dads because if he couldn't no one could.
    His truck was down at the Dam basin last year at the baseball field, thats where one of the creeks are, and theres only 2 things other than playing baseball he could have been doing there, getting crwadads or trolling for the gay guys who hang out there.... Thats why I've always went up the road from that spot, didn't want to run into butch..
    or the gay guys...Dave
    Last edited by SDDave; 04-14-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast