Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs...GO KINGS GO!!!

This is a crazy run...cant get ahead of ourselves but it seems the stars are aligning for the Kings! Its unbelievable.

4 more wins.....just 4 more wins

TD

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	577397_10151732688765462_598955461_24175600_1713922564_n.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	35406  

Hahaha i was gonna post that pic u beat me too it u must go to jewels from the crown too! I hope we bring the cup back to california!

It's Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Kings playing for the Stanley Cup and not use it?"

The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Kings game we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No," he says.

"They're all at the Funeral"

Good one DR

TD

Congrats to the Kings for defying odds (and Vegas odds) and getting to the Finals.

And on a side note, has anybody else seen the ineptitude of local news channels? Apparently nobody watches hockey in LA. I saw this the other day on NBC:

Yes, yes, they did really just use the SACRAMENTO Kings logo as the LA Kings logo. They didn't even use the right sport. :-\

So, so educate the 99% of LA who have no idea who the Kings are, let alone they're in the Finals, the LA Kings media department created a handy little flier to distribute to those people who are just getting out now and buying their Kings merchandise (and boy did I see a lot of it being worn this Memorial Day Weekend.)

Print out the high resolution image HERE and leave a stack at your break area at work, because I'm sure, like myself, everyone has those band wagoners that'll need a refresher course so they don't look like morons, wearing a Kings shirt, and not knowing a thing about them.

OH, and if local reporters refer to the puck as "the ball" again....

But I'd sure love to see Lord Stanley's cup in LA. That'll surely piss off the Canadians.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 05-30-2012 at 09:40 AM.

IM A CAPS FAN BUT WITH THEM GONE I WILL ROOT FOR THE KINGS,,,,FOR ALL OF THE BAD YEARS MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE TIME,,,,,,,FOR LORD STANLEYS CUP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

I was rootin for the caps bob holtby was tearin up for how young he is to just step in for 2 injured goalies and play so well was cool to watch. Kings in 6!

Go kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast