Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team57 Roll Call

Yeah I still have the T57 T-shirts that Dana gave me. And the one I bought at the booth when Fred Hall Show was in town couple of years back. I try to wear it every time I go fishing........

I've been reading the list people say they're taking and trying to decide what I should take. By any chance might there be electricity where I can plug in a crockpot to keep a side dish warm? It looks like they got ribs pretty much covered.

I STILL REPRESENT ALL THE TIME ,MY CLASSIC TM 57 SHIRTS ARE THE MOST TREASURED,I STILL CAN REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME HE REPREMANED ME ON THE BOARD FOR MISBEHAVING.ONE OF THE BEST DAYS WAS THE DAY I GOT TO WORK AT HIS HOUSE AND GET TIME TO TALK TO HIM ,I GOT A LITTLE LOOK INTO HIS WORLD, HE WAS A GENTLE SOUL AND A GREAT FRIEND TO THE FISHING PEOPLE OF SO CAL AND BEYOND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    i've been reading the list people say they're taking and trying to decide what i should take. By any chance might there be electricity where i can plug in a crockpot to keep a side dish warm? It looks like they got ribs pretty much covered.
    lol wrong thread....lol

Here. OG 57 member.

I need a new Team 57 Hat.
    DR

:) Team57 lives on...

Yup I am still here too. I still take newbs and veterans out fishing-keeping Dana's memory alive :D

BAKO BOYS still REPRESENTING 57 in bako,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I still miss One_leg, Trolly, Pontoon, and troutman65. Who remembers the "Legends of the Vine" events where the amount of food and alcohol consumed far outweighed the amount of fish caught? NOBODY, lol! If you remember it, you obviously weren't there (my brother still barely remembers falling off the dock, lol).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast