Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team57 Roll Call

I am still reping what Dana started

Family that's what most of us are around here and I can only hope we can carry on the tradition Dana started we are extended family of fishermen, I saw this first hand in Feb one Friday night in line with a bunch of other FNNers, when I told my son come on buddy time for you to get in the truck and get some sleep, he complained "wanted to be with the big boys" but then when all the FNNers that were standing around the "camp fire" started signing happy birthday to him it made it all that more special. We only caught one fish the next day but he still talks about it, he cant remember everyone's name but he knows a few of you guys for sure, John Chris and since he couldn't remember the correct name he referred to him as "hometown buffet" (I found that funny).
    As some of you might have already witnessed first hand, if I introduce him to people he'll say hi and probably give you a hug if and when he see's you again don't be surprised if he comes running over to you and gives you another hug, it's just the way he is.

Yeah , good post CASTAWAY . Dana lives on in our hearts and memory . I miss him and Budman8 ( Dennis ) They both passed away a week apart . I met Budman8 at the first Legends event . We became good friends from that day on . I was lucky to fish with Dennis one last time before he passed away . Castaway , you were there at Corona lake with me that day. It was a good day of Friends & fishing . Team 57 for life here .

Dana was a heck-of-a good guy. I think if you take a kid fishing - your kid, you sister's kid, the neighbor's kid, etc. - you're keeping his legacy alive.

I still remember the first hand shake Dana gave me.....i'm still on disability cuss of it...j/k
    4/28 would go on if it wasnt for him ! Who needs 4/20,when u can get a natural high 4/28 =)

Danas legacy will always be alive ... even for those that split as soon as the drama started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Who needs 4/20,when u can get a natural high 4/28 =)
    your gay

Since I started with FNN I have been trying to figure out what Team 57 is. Still don't understand completely, but I am on board with the concept for sure.

Come join us 4/28 at Irvine Lake and see with your own eyes brotha!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ine-Lake/page9

Dana was one of the few genuine guys working for the industry, and my dad and I were glad to have met and known him for the short time we did. I know he's smiling down on all the people carrying on his legacy, whether you rep Team 57 in clothing or just keep his philosophy of "Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing" at heart.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast