Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team57 Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    Just wanted to see how many Team 57 on FNN say they're still representing.....
    Just a post with a smiley would do. You don't have to say anything to show you're still with it......
    TEAM 57 troller out in DV land still representing!

Native Gal representing on the East Coast, just as I promised Dana the last time I spoke to him. He was excited about more out of state reports.
    Just last week my Habitat for Humanity Site Supervisor asked me what my license plate (TM57 E) stood for and I explained to him about my fishing club on the West Coast. He grew up in Cali and has been out on the East Coast for a number of years and he fishes fresh and salt too. We plan on getting together to fish on his private lake that he lets me fish on using his pass. The day he asked me about my license plate was the day I almost wore one of my Team 57 T's but changed my mind at the last minute because I did not want to damage it while working on the Construction site . I Love my Team 57 T's
    Last edited by Native Gal; 06-13-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post
    Native Gal representing on the East Coast, just as I promised Dana the last time I spoke to him. He was excited about more out of state reports.
    Just last week my Habitat for Humanity Site Supervisor asked me what my license plate (TM57 E) stood for and I explained to him about my fishing club on the West Coast. He grew up in Cali and has been out on the East Coast for a number of years and he fishes fresh and salt too. We plan on getting together to fish on his private lake that he lets me fish on using his pass. The day he asked me about my license plate was the day I almost wore one of my Team 57 T's but changed my mind at the last minute because I did not want to damage it while working on the Construction site . I Love my Team 57 T's
    Glad to see you representing all the way out there I hope all is well with You and your Husband 0057.

Well BD I guess we didn't get the notice, it's out of business. Good luck on everyone's new adventures and tight lines

NEXT CHAPTER IT IS!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW GROUP "Team Xplicit"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    You better believe it! Dana started this team with all of the important aspects, Family, Friends, Fun, & Fishing. It is up to us to keep the Legacy going. Represent!
    My thoughts exactly....TEAM57 member for life.

TD

Default Pride

Team 57 for life.
    Only got to talk with Dana twice before we lost him. What a GREAT guy!!!
    I've met so many great people because of this team.
    I'm also proud to be part of the next team to come into being. Team Xplicit!!
    The journey continues.
    Same people, same philosophy, different t-shirts!!

HBAR, that story puts a smile on my face. Looking forward to seeing you and Mini-Hbar soon.
    It always amazes me the things that a kid remembers.

"HBAR, that story puts a smile on my face. Looking forward to seeing you and Mini-Hbar soon.
    It always amazes me the things that a kid remembers"

Hey Chris this was taken earlier today http://youtu.be/b50VEPlIv-w

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    "HBAR, that story puts a smile on my face. Looking forward to seeing you and Mini-Hbar soon.
    It always amazes me the things that a kid remembers"

Hey Chris this was taken earlier today http://youtu.be/b50VEPlIv-w
    Very nice, that Kid or I should say "Young Man" is quite the guy. Always Happy and Loveable great job Dad and Mom.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234