Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tournament Restructure Notice by Lip RipperZ, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by flashburn2020 View Post
    Also, have I been hearing that the fish might be relocated from other fisheries???? Do you have to check coolers coming into the lake?????? What a pain this has become for such a simple thing as fishing in a tournament.
    I just found out that transporting fish to other fisheries is a Federal offence. yes its true

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Dog View Post
    This is why I don't fish tournaments. Who needs this BS, besides the fact that it attracts crowds. I go fishing to relax.
    Just stay home then

Quote Originally Posted by fishbone View Post
    what if you just did away with tourneys all together? things would be alot simpler and people will all be happy. $$ cause problems, bottom line! bring back the family atmosphere to the lake!
    What if you just stay home with Fish dog and you two play "Go Fish" while the rest of us go and fish

brown-Nosing threat level: Severe

For the record, id like to clarify that Bite-On has nothing to do with my comment earlier..

..except to generate "Teh Lulz".

They should structure the tournaments like golf. But that's just because I like golf.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    brown-Nosing threat level: Severe

For the record, id like to clarify that Bite-On has nothing to do with my comment earlier..

..except to generate "Teh Lulz".

They should structure the tournaments like golf. But that's just because I like golf.
    Lmao !! I'll just drive the golf cart...lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456