Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament Restructure Notice by Lip RipperZ, Inc

We are on to something....how about your entry fee refunded if you are successful in turning in a cheater. Basically like the police pay a reward if you report a theif AND they are found guilty.

Of course it would be at the lakes discretion, but it would work. After the investigation/fact finding is complete and verified, then a big thank you is given to the person that reported it, and their fee is refunded.

Maybe competitors need to submit video footage of themselves catching their fish legally and then require that the camera should pan directly to a shot of their Irvine sticker for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by BRING IT View Post
    A friend and I thought this would be a great idea. Im in, volunteer any tiime. I have plenty of friends that would luv to do it also.

just offer a free pass to the volunteer to fake fish for the day and bust SNAGGERS, NETTERS, LAKE JUMPERS all on my GoPro beeeoches....lol
    great idea bring it as long as said volunteer has no ties to any pro staff that has been cought cheating in the past like that dude killer fish taco from bite on right didnt he bring a dead fish from sarl sorry was i not out of line

Quote Originally Posted by afisherman13 View Post
    great idea bring it as long as said volunteer has no ties to any pro staff that has been cought cheating in the past like that dude killer fish taco from bite on right didnt he bring a dead fish from sarl sorry was i not out of line
    No, not out of line one bit. Are you trying to justify something here??????? Please share.
    Last edited by BRING IT; 04-08-2012 at 10:05 PM.

No, not out of line one bit. Are trying to justify something here??????? Please share.
    nothing to share just my 2 cents thats all .

A friend and I thought this would be a great idea. Im in, volunteer any tiime. I have plenty of friends that would luv to do it also.

just offer a free pass to the volunteer to fake fish for the day and bust SNAGGERS, NETTERS, LAKE JUMPERS all on my GoPro beeeoches....lol

Id volunteer also ! more eyes out on the water and maybe going around the shore would be great . iam not hip on the idea of witness's cause I know for me I almost always am by myself or only with one other not to mention people will still just lie even if they did have a couple people with them.

the idea of the video footage and sticker for the day is a good idea

Nothing says respectful tournament like all participants video taping and scrutinizing fellow competitors every catch.

LMAO... No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Nothing says respectful tournament like all participants video taping and scrutinizing fellow competitors every catch.

LMAO... No thanks
    I guess it's a good thing the Pro's don't have camera crews on their boats I doubt they would be able to handle it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    I guess it's a good thing the Pro's don't have camera crews on their boats I doubt they would be able to handle it lol
    Yeah cause the B.A.S.S. elite guys are snaggin, netting, culling dead fish.

That's why the camera crews are there?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast