Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perris Saturday 04/07

Friday nobody on the water, great fishing. I think I met you and your sons out there last Sunday. They caught quite a few RE's when I got back in.

Quote Originally Posted by mxwrench View Post
    Sandman, fear not my friend, we were there today as well and I witnessed those two jetskiers zoom by you, and you holler at them. Not once, but twice! Anyway, you will be relieved (as I was), that they were sited by the lake patrol around 3pm for speeding in the 5mph zone.
    They ended up getting cited huh? And you heard me? Didn't realize I was so loud. Hopefully I didn't sound like an a-hole. Glad they got cited though.... I just really hate when they go speeding through there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    Friday nobody on the water, great fishing. I think I met you and your sons out there last Sunday. They caught quite a few RE's when I got back in.
    Was that you I was talking to on your way out that day? I said you had a nice little setup??

I spoke with someone dropping off their boys first thing Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    I spoke with someone dropping off their boys first thing Sunday morning.
    Ok, yeah that was me...I walked them down, made sure they were good and then let them be...that was the day I didn't feel like going out, so they hit the banks. Those kids are addicted....lol

That's what you said, "dropping off my two addicts" LOL. They did well on those RE's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12