Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2012 "Anaheim" Angels thread

Default OFFICIAL 2012 "Anaheim" Angels thread

It's that time of year again my friends. Time to break out the Halo RED!!!

Sports Illustrated has the Angels going all the way this year and I for one am a believer!
    But I claim this every year. LOL With the some money well spent on some prize free agents "Pujols & Wilson" we just might have the missing pieces to the puzzle. Sit down and hold on for another wild season of Halo Baseball!

Aside from Pujols, I'm excited to see that the Angels have added a "Deep Fried Hot Dog" to their menu items.

Isn't everything better "Deep Fried" LOL! Hey DarkShadow, aren't you a Dodgers fan? Get off my Thread!!! J/K LOL
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 04-03-2012 at 02:04 PM.

its time for angelllsss baseball

So its "Anaheim?" even though thats not their present name! LOL I am sure it will change back soon. LOL

Just bustin your chops guys.

The Angle's look like a bunch of heavy hitters. To me SO's, speed, and defense look like your weakness..

With Texas in the division and Detroit, BoSox, Tampa and Stanks shootin for wildcard if they don't win their division I see Angle's having to work to get into playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    To me SO's, speed, and defense look like your weakness..
    Also, can't forget those pesky home plate celebrations.

Hey Guys,
    I haven't been this excited about wearing The Angels Red since the summer of 2002!! A lifelong Angels fan since the 1960s here in Southern California I think it is going to be a great year to watch no matter which way it goes! We still need a bit of refinement, but win lose or draw it's gonna be a great season.

My Angels wish list

1) team batting average is over 300 by the All Star break,
    2) 3, 20 game winners in the starting rotation, Weaver, Wilson, and Harren. (maybe 4!?,.. Santana?)
    3) Trumbo has less than 15 errors at third, (none for un-earned runs), and bats over 300 with 25+ home runs.
    4) Morales picks up exactly where he left off two years ago.
    5) Jordan Walden saves 35+
    6) Bobby Abreu does not get traded and becomes THE journeyman DH in the Majors!
    7) Trout returns from the minors and becomes THE late season success story of the Majors this year.
    8) The Angels bullpen matures into a reliable and effective middle relief pen that it has the potential to be.
    9) Weaver wins his first Cy Young Award
    10) Bourjos (my favorite) in either a starting position or pinch, steals more bases that anyone. (as well as hitting over 275)
    11) Tory has the season of a lifetime (just cuz he would enjoy it the most!)
    12) Williams becomes the comeback story of the decade, and throws a sub 3 ERA, 12-15 winning game year.
    13) Pujols stays healthy and just does what he does!!
    14) Mike Scioscia is cannonized a Saint by the Pope, and declared a National Treasure by Obama

and last but not least,...

15) The Dodgers somehow make it a Freeway Series and the east coast goes to bed while we have the time of our lives!!! Hee Hee Hee !!!

bodfish

PS, If any four or five of my wishes come true WE WIN!!!!

Bodfish I like your list! Looks good to me.

One more day to go!!! Not a bad way to finish off spring training with a freeway series win against the Dodgers! Let's go Halos!!!

DS

Almost barfed at the Rally monkey/thunder stick memory..

Now its the unamerican Half taco half hotdog thing

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast