Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2012 Thread - Brought To You Buy Magic Johnson's Theaters

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...we cry the night away with a pack of American Spirits, a bottle of Pacifique and Morrisey on a loop. Just kidding (although I can't speak for DS personally)
    Virginia Slims, a bottle of Rosé, and Linkin Park on a loop, thank you very much, CD.

Nothing to release the tension of watching mediocrity than listening to an angst filled boy band like Linkin Park.

High fly ball hit into right field! She is......gone! In a year that was so improbable the impossible has happened!
    —Vin Scully

its happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ushone View Post
    High fly ball hit into right field! She is......gone! In a year that was so improbable the impossible has happened!
    —Vin Scully

its happening this year.

Throwing Gibby a change up when he could barely stand up will probably be on Dennis' list of things he could take back in life.

Being in the right field pavillion the moment that happened will be one of the most exciting moments in my life.

My parents actually let me ditch school for the parade that year.

The memories.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdavis13 View Post
    Why all the negativity? Yes they have lost 2 games in a row... but it was to a playoff team from last year, and they have played them very well! I'll take a couple walk off losses to good teams if you keep the score down to 3 or 4 runs. They are still 9-3. That is a pretty good record regardless of who you have played. The Dodgers are beating the teams they should beat and are playing really tight ball with a good team. I'm not saying the Dodgers will win the World Series, they may not even make the playoffs, but they will put up a challenge this year. This is a good step in the right direction.
    Take it all in stride, DS is the Archie Bunker of FNN when it come to the Dodgers....you would think he wasn't even a fan at times (consider who he has taking the division this year). I think this all goes back to a relative getting booted out of their home when the Blue Crew came from Brooklyn or something

GREAT start Dodgers, keep it up and the "fans" will come back and fill the seats once again!

THINK BLUE

TD

damn lucky you darkshadow, unfortunately for me i was just born a lil less than a month prior so i didnt make it out their, let alone actually remember or get to see the games play out
    edit* i get chills just watching that replay and hearing scully
    Last edited by ushone; 04-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Chad is baaaaa-aaaaack!

Chad is baaaaa-aaaaack!
    And so is the shaky bullpen, and to think they hadn't ruined a game for a while.

I dunno, if my closer just got his bell rung from a line drive to his face, perhaps I may have pulled him, instead of letting him tell me he's ok to pitch. I think that's where good managing comes into play.

Going out there and asking him how many fingers he sees is hardly a test to determine whether he can finish the inning.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And so is the shaky bullpen, and to think they hadn't ruined a game for a while.

I dunno, if my closer just got his bell rung from a line drive to his face, perhaps I may have pulled him, instead of letting him tell me he's ok to pitch. I think that's where good managing comes into play.

Going out there and asking him how many fingers he sees is hardly a test to determine whether he can finish the inning.
    ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

We're going again on Sunday to see Cap oh wha no toss some BP the the Nats. I know that's negative but... well, yeah it is negative.

Tune in to AM 570 to try and hear me shrieking "DEEEEEEEEEE - STROOOOOOOOOY" every time our shortstop comes to bat!

Tune in to AM 570 to try and hear me shrieking "DEEEEEEEEEE - STROOOOOOOOOY" every time our shortstop comes to bat!
    If I give you $8.00, can you feed him a Dodger Dog?

I think Nancy Bea Hefley can outbench Dee Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    If I give you $8.00, can you feed him a Dodger Dog?

I think Nancy Bea Hefley can outbench Dee Gordon.

If Dee Gordon ate an entire Dodgerdog he'd look like an anaconda that had swallowed a water buffalo...
    Last edited by City Dad; 04-27-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast