Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2012 Thread - Brought To You Buy Magic Johnson's Theaters

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Juan Uribe and Mark Ellis?

Hey, Chadwick 5Inningsley will get 8 wins, let's be generous here.

Not as lengthy as being tortured for years by the McCourts.
    You can't be a fan of baseball if you can't accept the tragic times as part of what makes it all so danm engrossing. That's why you can't think of a Yankees fan as a true baseball fan;) The greatest clubs have no small amount of agony in their history - the Cubs, the Redsox, the Dodgers and (though I'm loath to admit it) the Giants. This impending dark age is only gonna make the sunlight that much sweeter.

A dodgers thread only,,,,,lol,,,,,,,waaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bitches inblue are going lose some more espeically to my team,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh from up north,,,,,,,,,you sound just like the kid on the team that would say quit throwing it so hard,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Worst mistake magic did in buying the doyersss.. 2 Billion for a team that was worth no more then 500 mil. haha what a joke. His *** will be bankrupt soon as the number of fans has decreased and who the hell wants to see them play anyways..The only bright side is that the stadium became more family oriented now that less cholos( followers cuz the color and the city, not even TRUE fans) arnt attending with all the cops there.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    A dodgers thread only,,,,,lol,,,,,,,waaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bitches inblue are going lose some more espeically to my team,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh from up north,,,,,,,,,you sound just like the kid on the team that would say quit throwing it so hard,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,
    Bob its common knowledge that the only thing in life worse than a Gnat game is a Gnat double header

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan951 View Post
    Worst mistake magic did in buying the doyersss.. 2 Billion for a team that was worth no more then 500 mil. haha what a joke. His *** will be bankrupt soon as the number of fans has decreased and who the hell wants to see them play anyways..The only bright side is that the stadium became more family oriented now that less cholos( followers cuz the color and the city, not even TRUE fans) arnt attending with all the cops there.
    You couldn't pay me to go to a Dodger game with the Raider fan reject crowd.

And I a 30+ year diehard fan. Just isn't safe for a family... Not to mention prices

carpboy i enjoy the the boys in blue except when they play my b/i/t/c/h/e/s ,the first time i saw them was a belated b-day present from my dad ,i got to see them play at the coliseum,my best bat night as a kid was the night i got to see willy mays hit a home run of sandy koufax, but i think one of the best at bats ive seen in my lifetime was that damn ex tiger kirk gibson do his majic and win the game and turn that series around for the la crowd,,,,,,,,,,besided all of that my boys will kill,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    carpboy i enjoy the the boys in blue except when they play my b/i/t/c/h/e/s ,the first time i saw them was a belated b-day present from my dad ,i got to see them play at the coliseum,my best bat night as a kid was the night i got to see willy mays hit a home run of sandy koufax, but i think one of the best at bats ive seen in my lifetime was that damn ex tiger kirk gibson do his majic and win the game and turn that series around for the la crowd,,,,,,,,,,besided all of that my boys will kill,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You were at the Gibson world series game?

The perfect season is still in tact after day one!

Matt Kemp poised for a 40/40 season!

TD

Saw this funny shirt at the opener in san diego:

This is for the active duty military guys/gals and Veterans http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la...g/military.jsp prices much cheaper then paying regular, maybe (when my family heals and money allows) we'll go to more games.

81-81

But DS will probably be right as usual

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast