Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2012 Thread - Brought To You Buy Magic Johnson's Theaters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Night of the Living Bullpens that Suck!

When I said I thought City Girl and I would witness history I had no idea it would have anything to do with Aaron Harang pitching competently. Nine strike-outs in a row. Life really is a cartoon.

Stopped raining just in time.

Watched the Golden Gloves extravaganza then made a b-line for the Dodger Dogs. Our tradition is; CG goes with ketchup and white onions and I go with chili and green onions... anything to cover the flavor of the "meat."

STRIKE OUT NUMBER NINE...

...is not what this pitch was, but it kinda looked the same!

Harang's pitching may have been strangely effective but his bunting was a reliable disappointment! Don't they have bunting Ts for guys to practice on?

Beauty and the Beast.

My picture of guys taking pictures of Kemp.

By the time Harang walked off the field the game looked well in hand. Then the Dodger bullpen dropped trow and pooped that lead away.

If the end the Sandy Eggo bullpen put on a bigger show of ineptitude and Ethier got a "kitten-style" walk-off. Good times.

Regardless of the politics, crap and birtching, CG and I had a blast as always.

And oh, yeah, 5-Oh were rollin' deep, homies. All of them flashing their lights as if to say "Here we are! You better go Ef up where we can't see you!"

Go BLUE!
    Last edited by City Dad; 04-14-2012 at 11:43 AM.