Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold for $500 12 ft. Alunimum Boat w/ Trailer + Much More.

1. Default Sold for $500 12 ft. Alunimum Boat w/ Trailer + Much More.

Great package ready for fishing. 12 ft. Alunimum boat (no leaks) includes Trailer (Both the Boat and Trailer are Registered. Also includes a Lake Isabella Sticker), Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Endura 40), Battery including case (Ever Start Deep Cycle Marine), Fishfinder (Lowrance X25A), 3 hp Evinrude lightwin outboard (1955, many new parts, including a fresh rebuild, sorry no pic.), and Anchors. Must sell due to financial issues. *Update*

First $600 takes it. (760)793-8993

Sorry bro, I have to sell off my old project car first so I have somehwere to park a boat :( Can't leave it out front of my house because of the homeowners' association. Anyone want to buy a CRX that doesn't run? :lol: I didn't think about where I was going to put it..

Thanks for your interest.

Hello, I updated my account email and in turn it set my account to inactive, so I am using my friends account untill I can get this fixed. The Evinrude 3 hp is in storage, I have recently moved and just havn't grabbed it yet. I have only used the trolling motor, battery, and fishfinder once and they worked flawless. I bought them used from this site. Thanks for asking.

If you send a pm please send it to this account. I have sent an email to the admin reguarding my account Fishin4Daze.

5. Default

Ok, my account is back up and running. Accepting offers. Thanks

would you take 450 for it?Also where are you located

7. Default

Sorry, but I have had a higher offer for it. Thanks for your interest.

8. Default

*Update*

First $600 takes it. (760)793-8993

what's the overall width of the trailer. i'm curious to see if i can get it in my back yard

I would give you 600 for everything...I think that is a good price....however I do not have 600 right now...and I am looking for a 14ft boat. Whoever buys this is getting a great deal.

FF52

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast